Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diamond 2 Account on EUW 45 champs

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 2 Account on EUW 45 champs

Hi,

Selling my smurf on EUW. The account has 45 champions, Medieval Twitch and these skins: Full Metal Jayce, Debonair Jayce, Grey Warwick, Uncle Ryze, Phoenix Quinn, Bilgewater Katarina och Foxfire Ahri.

I am the original owner and does not have the e-mail address because I do not have 3 unique addresses, and my two others were on my main account and first smurf.

« EUW / GOLD5 / 110 champ / 90 skins | [WTS]Acc over 60 champs. »

Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Diamond Account - S2 SoloQ Diamond - All Champs - Some Skins
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, Yeah as the topic says: I am searching a Diamond Account with Diamond Border from Season 2, nearly all or all Champions And some skins. The original Email would be Great, too. I can only pay via Paypal. Of you habe Something to offer, feel Free to pm me or write Down your Skype And i will Add you.
[Selling] Diamond 3 EUW Account 67 champs
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Yo, wanna sell my dia3 account, it was up on dia1, has mmr around dia2 atm. It has 67 champs, 5 skins and 4 runepages, including almost all runes :) . Just tell me a price you'd pay, in the topic or via pm. Best regards :)
[Selling] Account DIAMOND V , EUW , ALL CHAMPS
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am here to sell my diamond V account , it have 18 runes pages , less skins , about 10 i guess and original email If you are interested , can contact me skype : joaomena11 I will let this pic here, but if you are really interested , i can screenshare : epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh?
[Selling] Account DIAMOND V , EUW , ALL CHAMPS
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I am here to sell my diamond V account , it have 18 runes pages , less skins , about 10 i guess and original email If you are interested , can contact me skype : joaomena11 I will let this pic here, but if you are really interested , i can screenshare : epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh?
[WTS] Diamond account S2&S3 - Diamond frame and avatar - 100 Champs - 11 Runepages -
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys i'd like to sell this acc. The account is EU server and has 96 champions, 11 runepages with every role covered and It has the following skins. Skins: Golden Alistar, Unchained Alistar, Bird of prey Anivia, Urf Corki, Frosted Ezreal, Victorious Janna, Victorious Jarvan, Jaximus, Mercenary Katarina, Judgement Kayle, Jurassic Kog'Maw, Traditional Lee Sin, Festive Maokai, French Maid Nidalee, Reedemed Riven, Bloodstone Taric, Cottontail Teemo, Buccaneer tristana, Riot girl Tristana,...