Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA - $15/Division Cheapest Bronze -> Gold Boost

Discussion on NA - $15/Division Cheapest Bronze -> Gold Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA - $15/Division Cheap Bronze -> Gold Boost

This is the Cheap ELO Boost

Are you sick and tired of being in BRONZE?
Is ELOHELL stopping you from gaining ELO and having good games?
Do you want to get the season-rewards from SILVER or GOLD?

If yes, you are at the right place!

Note: This is for NA ONLY

Single Divisions

As low as $15/Division For a Limited Time!

Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 [$15 US]
Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 [$15 US]
Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 [$15 US]
Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 [$15 US]
Bronze 1 -> Silver 5 [$25 US]

Silver 5 -> Silver 4 [$25 US]
Silver 4 -> Silver 3 [$25 US]
Silver 3 -> Silver 2 [$30 US]
Silver 2 -> Silver 1 [$35 US]
Silver 1 -> Gold 5 [$45 US]

Also, $3/Win Boost available

Discounts available if you are in promotion matches.

Most boosts are done 1 Division/Day or more.

Methods:

1.) I will play on your account. (Boost purchase)
2.) I will Duo queue with you on a Bronze or Silver Account ($5/game win or lose & no division purchase required).

Requirements:

You MUST have at least 2 rune pages with standard AP/AD runes available.

Note: If you gain less than 12 LP per win, You will be charged $3 per win instead.

Payment:

1.) Paypal Gift (Family & Friends)

Contact information:

PM / Post in this thread / Add Skype : jakemalhas12

Terms of Service:
1.) All boosts are done by myself, located in California.
2.) All orders are final once the boost has begun.
3.) If a division is unable to be attained, you will be refunded for any remaining division from the purchase.
4.) If your account is banned for boosting/account sharing you will not be refunded. You are taking a risk by violating Riot's Terms of Service by purchasing a boost. You will not be accommodated for value of the account in the case it is banned.

Other notes:
1.) Everything is confidential, I will not message your friends/buddies.
2.) 0 of the accounts I have boosted have been banned.
3.) If you have any questions feel free to contact me & I will be very happy to answer them.
4.) I use an IP Mask that blocks the location of my IP, keeping your account even safer.
5.) Will use offline program while playing if wanted, so you are invisible from friends seeing.

Bump
Old 08/06/2013, 04:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1

vouching this service
Old 08/06/2013, 05:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 183/1/8
Cheapest :O ?
Closed Thread