Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Gold5 with many skins

Discussion on EUW Gold5 with many skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Gold5 with many skins

im selling an EUW gold 5 account with 3000 unspent RP, 94 owned champions, 39 skins (including Pulsefire ezreal, Blood Lord Vladimir, Brolaf and Gentleman Chogath and 4x1350 RP skins)

It also has the Evil Geniuses Picture

I accept both paysafecard and paypal but i will not go first unless u are very VERY trusted

Please no joke offers, this is serious... and no other account offers...

Tags
account, gold, league of legends, lol, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Account | Gold5 or higher
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Well like the Titel says , i am buying a Gold 5 or higher account , but i have some conditions. Conditions : At least 80% of the Champions Enough RP for a Name Change At least 5 Rune Pages No Bans WITH ORIGINAL E-MAIL And you need to have some Positive TBM here .
[Buying] Gold5 -> Gold4 push
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi! ich suche einen elobooster der mich schnell und günstig eine division boostet. stecke fest ;) searchin elobooster, cheap and fast. Make me an offer!
[Buying] [B] Boost Silv3 < Gold5 [S] PSC
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Heyho, i search a professional Elo pusher. Im at the moment on Silv 3 with 75 points and i want Gold 5. i would like to pay with psc. i just pay 20 €. just serious elo pusher and i write only in elitepvpers.
B: LoL-Account lvl30 +40 champs,gold5,many runepages,20 Skins [S]:PSC
03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Add me Skype if u are interested: Tuc2-hendrik Looking for Paysafecard. I go first for trusted members. U can get more informations through PM/Skype
Looking for EUW Boost from Silver2 to Gold5
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking for a booster who can finish the Job from Silver 2 to Gold 5 today. I prefer PayPal. Please offer here