Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{NA} S> S3 Plat With 40 Skins 80Champs

Discussion on {NA} S> S3 Plat With 40 Skins 80Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{NA} S> S3 Plat With 40 Skins 80Champs

Hey im a plat 3 on NA

Im quitting so im thinking about selling me account for a negotiable price

Wont be very expensive it has around 70-90 champs

and around 25-40 skins not sure exactly how much

add me on skype : rashid.abuarja

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lol acc 80champs 30 skins 5 legendary 85e
01/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
for more infos pm me
Sell EU West Account 80Champs 20 Skins
09/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, Im selling my EUW Account its level 30, with 80Champs, 3 Runepages, and 20 Skins. Runes: AD, AP, Jungle, Support Champs & Skins: Ahri Akali Alistar
WTS NA lvl30, 80champs,77 skins, 60$ or less
04/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i want to sell lvl 30 NA account. I moved on EUW some time ago due to latency issues and dont have much use for it now. I spent a lot of fun times (and money) on this account but its time to move on. May somebody have as much fun as i did. Price is negotiable. contact PM or email [email protected] Rating: 13**
WTS NA lvl30 acc, 1388elo, 80champs,77 skins, 213runes,
04/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello i want to sell lvl 30 NA account. I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE SCAME BUT ITS REALL. I CAME TO THIS SITE JUST TO SELL MY NA ACC. I moved on EUW some time ago due to latency issues and dont have much use for it now. I spent a lot of fun times (and money) on this account but its time to move on. May somebody have as much fun as i did. Price is negotiable. contact PM or email [email protected]
[Verkaufe] Euw 80champs sehr viele skins
01/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hallo, hiermit verkaufe ich meinen League of legends Account. Der account beinhaltet: 79 champs: 10fehlen Runenseiten: 10 Runen: