Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 2 60+LP Account HIGH MMR

Discussion on Platinum 2 60+LP Account HIGH MMR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 72
Platinum 2 60+LP Account HIGH MMR

Im Selling my Platin 2 60 LP Account on EUWEST

It was Season 2 and Gold , So you have a Gold Border and Gold Icon

Very High MMR (Im Getting +25 and -10)

102 Champions

22 Skins

8 Runepages & All Runes you need

150 RP and 5000 IP

Original Email Included

More Informations on Skype & only Accepting Paysafecard
Old 08/02/2013, 10:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi, what server is it on?
Old 08/02/2013, 10:51   #3

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadLife View Post
Hi, what server is it on?
EU-West
Old 08/02/2013, 11:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'll add you on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Platinum II (57W/24L) High MMR Main Account
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome and thanks for viewing my account offer. I want to start off by saying price IS negotiable; merely private message me and I will consider your offer. My Skype is Lolsentinel121; feel free to add me to discuss price. I am comfortable at a starting asking price of $200, but I am willing to entertain any reasonable and serious offers. I also have a secure way of handling the transaction, which we can discuss as well. The reason why I am selling my main account is because I am cutting...
[Selling] North America Platinum 1 Account. High LP GAIN
07/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I will show you the pictures if you are interested. Message me your skype name and i will add you. Season 3 North America Platinum 1 Ranking Account. High LP gain per win (25-30). 66% win rate with under 200 games played. The account is 7-8 wins away from reaching Diamond 5!!! This account is owned by me, 22 year old mature college student. I’m applying for nursing school soon, so I do not have enough time to play league of legends anymore. I will give account name and password...
Selling VERY HIGH MMR / Platinum 3 smurf account (NA)
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosted it up on NA and stopped playing it. Can show you everything you need, i've got all info including original email etc etc I currently get matched up against people in Diamond mmr so you might even see one or two pros if you're lucky (No guarantee..) The account still goes up 2 divisions even at Platinum 3 so shouldn't be much of a hassle to get to diamond if you're good enough. Once again, the account is NA and i'm looking for around 60 Euros for it. We WILL use a middleman. ...
WTT / steam account (high end) for Platinum LOL acc
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im searching for a good League of Legends minimum Plat Div 3 Account. Should have a minium of 60 to 70 Champs and some Runes I have a very good steam account to offer, cause i already played every game and want others to play the games Here are the Games http://i48.tinypic.com/35lt8ci.png http://i46.tinypic.com/315hqc2.png http://i49.tinypic.com/2079nvq.png
[WTB] Platinum account paying high $$$
06/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there all. This is my search for another plat account. Recently bought a platinum account and had elo boosting from some members here (can get vouches/proof of buys). I like to have accounts just purely for the aesthetic look. If anyone has any plat accounts on N.A let me know I can pay good. I dont really care for skins or runes. Prefer no bronze borders around season 1. Borderless Gold or plat are fine. Paying upwards of 200 USD~ for the right account. Must be NA. Paypal is...