Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 3v3 Plat - Challenger Teams / Spots CHEAP

Discussion on Selling 3v3 Plat - Challenger Teams / Spots CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 3v3 Plat - Challenger Teams / Spots CHEAP

Hello! I'm MikeTyson NA (Not my in game name)

A bit about who I am:

I'm a Challenger 3s player / Diamond Solo Queue player who mains mid lane. I have been playing since the start of season 1 in both 3s and Solo Queue. I know every meta / strong champion in 3s and my team has been very successful. After having many friends ask me to help get them a high elo 3s team in order to get the end of season icons and border, I realized that there are probably a lot of others who have the same request.

This is for NA only.

Team Prices - (You pick a team name and we'll get it to whatever division you want):

Platinum Teams = 75$
Diamond Teams = 150$
Challenger Team = 500$ (Negotiable)

Spot Prices - (You join a team that we already have):

Platinum Spot = 25$
Diamond Spots = 50$
Challenger Spots = 100$

FAQ:

How long does it usually take you to get a Platinum or higher team?

It depends, my team plays daily and we get placed in diamond 3+ after going 5 - 0 in our placement games. To get a platinum team we would actually have to lose a placement game. A challenger team would take 3-6 days. Once added I'll give you a range at which you can expect your order to be finished in.

Do you already have teams that are ready to be joined?

Yes, we currently have a challenger team and two diamond teams / many spots available that can be sold instantly.

What if for some reason you took longer than you said?

You won't pay for the team until we finish the job and you are on the team. If we take longer than expected we will give you a 50% discount on the team you ordered.
Old 07/31/2013, 23:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why do you keep making new threads?
Please stick to the old one.
Old 08/01/2013, 02:31   #3

some of the other ones got closed and this is one with new info/title sorry if it seems like spam
Old 08/02/2013, 03:16   #4

more slots!
Old 08/07/2013, 22:39   #5

teams and slots available

Tags
3v3, challenger, cheap, diamond