Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm tryna improve and climb elo

Discussion on I'm tryna improve and climb elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm tryna improve and climb elo

I consider myself as a Diamond Division player but I'm lacking something , since im stuck in Platinum ? any coaches can help me excel and get to the next level ?

Old 07/31/2013, 23:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 305
The Black Market: 255/0/2
We can do it. We are semi-professional & LCS Players. We're also running a boosting service, have a look:
Old 07/31/2013, 23:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Contact me, we can do 1 hour intense coaching. Choose between diamond 1 players or challenger

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Livestream] SEAserver YOLOQ, PLAT V Junglerr!! CLIMB CLIMB CLIMB
05/03/2013 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
Shurvin GMT+8, 12:30 a.m. - 3:30 a.m. Currently Plat V, climbing hoping to reach Diamond I. Without webcam for now :(
How to improve BG's ?
08/25/2012 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
First of all, sry for my english, I'm french. I would like ppl to post here ideas to improve BG. BG is a great invention, but I think it's not at its greatest lvl. That's why I'd like ppl to say how they would like BG to be, and GM to say if any change is
[New & Improve]-How to Know if You're Lag?
05/10/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
Now, I will Improve my Last Post.. 1st:How To Know if you're Lag? 1.If you are easily grabbing the foe. 2.Frequency Per Second(FPS)-If Your FPS is 49- which means your Lag..the FPS is over 55(Just Press F6 to view the FPS) 3.If you grabbed the foe while he/she is releasing a skill. (E.g.:He/She Uses a Skill,Let's Say..Kanavan Strike,then His/Her skill is at the middle part then you grab him/her You're Lag..)
For Everyone Tryna Sell....
09/02/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
If u r planning to play Webzen... u can transfer the account info from Codemasters to Webzen with the key. Log into your cog account www.codemasters.com/cog there will be a key at the top. When webzen is released in NA/EU on october 3rd u will be able to transfer the account over to Giahorn/Blumhart etc depending on ur server
I Want To Improve
03/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I Want to improve , İ have to TQ Binaries Server.İm played Co to 4 years. Umm,I'm a mate now.Because my server is the new.İm few know to HTML,ASP,PHP,I have a to Forum site For Sharing. I now need to Professional Guy for me helping anything. Thanks For The Read. My Bad English Sorry :X