Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW account with lots of content unlocked

Discussion on EUW account with lots of content unlocked within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW account with lots of content unlocked

Account was created back in 2009 shortly after the beta, for those who care.

80 champions unlocked.

22*9 = 198 tier 3 glyphs, marks and seals.

12*3 = 36 tier 3 quints.

4 quints and 1 mark that do not come in full sets of 3 and 9 respectively.

6 rune pages.

Lots of skins (is there a fast way to check which ones and how many exactly??), among them Nutcracko (not available anymore) and Space Teemo (legendary).

1233 normal wins, approximately 1140 losses. 1 ranked game played this season, it was won.

15 win IP boosts, 6.2k IP and 657 RP left.

Free serverswitch still available.

Post offers in this thread.
Old 07/30/2013, 22:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
you can check your owned skins with the ElophantClient.
Old 07/30/2013, 22:16   #3

Tried it, keep getting an error when I try to save my skins.
Old 05/05/2014, 18:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you still have this account? I will buy it ASAP.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] North American Divine Account (Triple diamond border + Most content unlocked)
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Skins: Black Frost anivia,eagle anivia,snow cait, blue draven, mafia graves, S2 janna, S1 jarvan,harbinger kass, mecha kha, karate kennen, prestigious lb, dragon lee, metal gear lux, purple mf, french nid, battle bunny riven, TRIAUMPHANT RYZE, tango tf, PAX SIVIR, red xerath, Cupid vayne Diamond 3 Season 2 Triple Diamond, 3v3,5v5,Solo queue (You will have diamond border in every queue including custom games!) around 90 champs Original owner, Secured Info
[APB] R178 Enforcer with 70K+ $ more than 200 hours played, lots unlocked, goes cheap
07/24/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling this APB Reloaded (EU) account. This account has many hours into it, as bonus it also includes a criminal with 100+ hours played! This game has left me many good memories but as the clan fell apart and my wallet got thinner, I found it time to quit. Upon purchase u will receive the account related email address with password, secret question answer and all that. The character has unlocked a good amount of weapons, cars, outfits and decals. The APB money left on it can be used to buy a...
Selling League of Legends account US server almost all content unlocked
09/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
This is just a copy paste from another website I posted it on. All info still applies. Level 30. 1302 Solo Queue rating. 1027 normal wins 925 losses. 10 rune pages. Almost every rune. 67 champions owned. 37 skins owned. Not featured in screen shots: Kayle purchased, 3 exp quints and the 2 holiday magic pen quints (total 3 magic pen quints). Special note: Certain skins that can no longer be purchased or not purchased ingame (collectors items) include UFO Corki, Riot Singed (received via pax...