Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gold Teams in EUW

Discussion on Selling Gold Teams in EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Gold Teams in EUW

Selling 2 Gold Teams in EUW

Gold V = 10 euro Psc
Gold I with 83 Points = 25€ Psc
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Gold Teams EUW
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 2 Gold Teams in EUW Gold I with 83 Points and Gold V
[Selling] [EUW] Selling GOLD 5v5 teams! 3 EU ea!
07/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling some 3v3/5v5 GOLD teams! They're 3 EU each. MM will be used, don't care that it's a small amount.
Selling Platinum/gold 1 3v3 teams/slots (NA)
03/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
:cool: I sell League of legends North American Server Teams/Slots : Lots of Gold Division I Team (Slot or Team?)($15 a slot/ We can discuss the team) Lots of Platin Division Team's (Slot or Team?)($30/ We can discuss the team) I also sell Diamond teams now these are more expensive, as they are harder to make I can also sell diamond slots. Soon to have challenger so when I get that i will be selling that aswell. Also a DIAMOND elo account solo que I Also take RiotPoints (NA Server)...
Selling 3v3 gold teams/spots on NA ($15)
02/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 3v3 gold spots on NA for $15 a spot and $80 for gold teams. Leave your skype in this thread or private message me and I will add you if you are interested. I will not go first in any circumstances, method of payment is paypal or e-transfer.
Eu boost +teams 3 vs 3 gold selling etc
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello everyone , im 2400 elo player from season 2 who is in need of getting some Riot points for my smurf acc to get some champs over there i decided i could do some elo boosts for ppl who might have hard time leaving lower elo i wont boost higher than to 1800 ELO!!!! remember that if u wanna get higher then 1800 i cant help you i mostly do 100 elo jobs (so if u need 300 elo i will make 3 jobs for u 100 elo each since i take payment upfront and paying for 300 elo isnt best idea i...