Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account with red card katarina skin cheap plz

Discussion on account with red card katarina skin cheap plz within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account with red card katarina skin cheap plz

as title says want to buy red card katarina skin in euw, as cheap as possible, not necessary 30lvl m shinugi
Old 07/25/2013, 20:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
check pm's
Old 07/25/2013, 20:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
I've got one, add skype guardsmanepvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] EUW LoL account with Kitty Cat Katarina skin (Or Red card)
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm a big Katarina player, and have been looking for this skin all over. Unfortunately I haven't been around in 2010 to get the skin myself. I don't really care about the level, wins/losses or elo of the account. Neither do I care about runes - I can get all that myself. If you have anything, give me your details and we can talk. I'm not here to scam, or to be scammed. (Believe me, I've been scammed, I DON'T want anyone to go through that, nor do I want to go through that myself) I'm...
[Buying] CHEAP account redcard or slaybelle katarina skin
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I search a cheap account with redcard Katarina or slaybelle Katarina, pm me for Skype. I do not care if this account have too much skins, champions or whatever, I want it cheap... regards,
[Buying] Cheap account slay belle or red card katarina EUW
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I search a cheap account with Katarina slay belle skin, I don't care about other champions&skins, and if this account is unranked bronze or silver (I don't want more than silver 4). Well, I search an account with this skin for 10-20 €, not more, paypal only. Skype: pertert2 up
[Selling] Level 30 NA account with amazing skin: !! ----RED CARD KATARINA----!! Serious offers
05/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi dudes, i have this account with the amazing SKIN : RED CARD KATARINA IT HAS ONE LEGACY SKIN TOO!! Contact me here or at skype: lol_seller Make your offer,i m not going to discuss about it,just tell a reasonable price for it and i ll let you know. I m trusted and verified ☆☆☆☆IMPORTANT☆☆ ;☆☆ Read before even THINKING about Purchasing: Failure to do ANY of these steps will result in a full refund immediately.
[Selling] SUPER STACKED RARE EUW ACCOUNT!! KITTY KATARINA RED CARD KATARINA
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
CLOSE PLEASE SOLD!!!