Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30 unranked with original email

Discussion on Level 30 unranked with original email within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 30 unranked with original email

Looking for an unranked level 30 account . Only requirement is a clean account with original email
Old 07/25/2013, 17:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im selling one account with 19 rankeds, silver III, really cheap. add me in skype: kennydude.yeah
Old 07/25/2013, 19:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennydude View Post
im selling one account with 19 rankeds, silver III, really cheap. add me in skype: kennydude.yeah
He clearly said unranked... learn to read

And my skype is z3hero3z. Add me, I have an unranked and a bronze 5.
Old 07/25/2013, 19:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what are you willing to pay?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LoL - LvL 30 Unranked Account's With Original Email -
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Ich Kaufe alle League of Legends LVL 30 Unranked Account's "Eu-W || Eu-Ne" am bessten mit jungler Runen - bevorzuge auch accounts bei denen schon Lee Sin u.A. auch Udyr drauf ist. Ich Werde die Accounts nur Kaufen wenn ich dir Originale email kriege womit der Account auch erstellt wurde. Beweise sind erwünscht. msg me mit euer Preisvorstellung und der Gewünschten Zahlungsart. oder addet mich in Skype: c.s.91 Christo Skatharoudis Hi Guys i want to buy all LoL lvl 30 Unranked...
[Buying] EUW unranked or silver cheap you must have original email
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hell i am looking to buy an eu west acc requirements 2-3 rune pages with ad and ap runes a good amount of champs skins not that important unranked or silver must have good mmr if in silver original email and better if you are oo Post on thread before contacting add me on skype Chewytwix1
[Selling] Fresh Level 30 Account 27 Champs! incl Original Email
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SERVER NA I am selling a fresh level 30 account with 27 Champions! Anivia Ashe Blitzcrank Corki Dr. Mundo Gangplank Heimerdinger Jax
[Selling] WTS unranked level 30 Account Na server ORiginal Email
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hello im selling my unranked level 30 account Na region account has 65+champs 4 rune pages original email im looking for psc or paypal
[Buying] Level 30 NA account With original email
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Must have original email with proof. I will be paying via Paypal and PAYPAL only. This account must have at LEAST 70 champs. Could give less of a fuck about skins. must be NA.