Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NA Gold 3 Account With All But 5 Champions

Discussion on Selling NA Gold 3 Account With All But 5 Champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NA Gold 3 Account With All But 5 Champions

The account has all but 4 champions and it has 10k IP to buy any of the ones that are missing. Missing champions are aatrox, sejuani, syndra, and lucian. It has 11 rune pages with all the runes you could need for any role. Has a gold season 2 border, and will have a gold season 3 border.

Account has 30 skins 4 of which are rare. (Silver kayle, dragon fist lee sin, nutcracker gangplank, and haunting nocturne.)

I have all the necessary information.
You either go first or you get a middle man.
Looking for best offer, not in a hurry to sell.

Screenshots of account:
Elophant is not working right now I'll update with screenshot of skins.

Account is Gold 2 now. .
Old 08/25/2013, 20:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling GOLD II account / 83 Champions / 25 Skins
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi dudes, i'm selling my account with 83 champs / 25 skins / 4 Rune Pages if u want use sharescreen or want to see some pictures, add me on skype: sweex31
Selling Gold S2/S3 ALL champions 10 rune pages Lol account
03/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I Sell my account CHEEP Level 30 Europe East Division Current Division is GOLD IV Season 2 Gold border The Account Have EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION View image: owned champs pt 1 View image: owned champs pt 2
Selling Gold Iv All champions account
03/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
So im GOnna offer you my Account Level 30 Europe East Division Current Division is GOLD IV Season 2 Gold border The Account Have EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION View image: owned champs pt 1 View image: owned champs pt 2
Selling US lol account ( Gold Medal, 68 champions , limited skin , 1000+ wins )
01/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I sold my new account in here before and today i decide to quit this game so now im selling my main account! USA SERVER LEVEL 30 league of legends account Rp avilable: 48 Ip avilable: 3XXX Solo Queue Elo : 153x ( Gold medal ) Normal game won: 1001
Selling LOL Account lvl 30 Almost all champions
05/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys I have been playing lol ALOT ..and payed ALOT for it I have almost all champions including lastest champions Nocturne Rumble Lee sin