Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TR3507 ELO BOOSTING SERVICE (NA Server)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TR3507 ELO BOOSTING SERVICE (NA Server)

Hello everyone, me and my friend have just started elo boosting and we have several friends who are plat-diamond on NA server who are very enthusiastic about helping you guys reach the elo that you want. The jobs will be duoqueued so that they can be finished at a very fast rate. We are willing to do vouchers, and the prices are listed below:

Bronze V-Bronze IV= 20$
Bronze IV-Bronze III=20$
Bronze III-Bronze II=20$
Bronze II-Bronze I=20$
Bronze I-Silver V=20$

Silver V-Silver IV=25$
Silver IV-Silver III=25$
Silver III-Silver II=25$
Silver II-Silver I= 25$
Silver I-Gold V= 40$

Please message us on skype: TrBillyBoss

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2013, 21:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 154/0/0
If u need a vouch pm me

Old 07/23/2013, 02:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Played a vouch game for me.
He did ok in lane died once I think. He got caught a few times of Annie and her TP so he died. He did good in teamfights. Although we did have a bad player on our team he definitely did not "carry". He didnt even win his lane really, against Annie as Zed.

In my honest opinion I would not hire these guys to do your boosts as they cant carry game in high silver.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2013, 05:54   #4

elite*gold: 0
^As I can't delete this waste of a comment, I will reply to it. You picked soraka of all supports and went 1-8. We are both platinum players and we do elo jobbing up to gold 5. Even then we prefer to duoqueue ourselves in case players end up feeding like you did. The player above you was gold 1 and he let us duoqueue. It clearly went better.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2013, 15:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrR3507 View Post
^As I can't delete this waste of a comment, I will reply to it. You picked soraka of all supports and went 1-8. We are both platinum players and we do elo jobbing up to gold 5. Even then we prefer to duoqueue ourselves in case players end up feeding like you did. The player above you was gold 1 and he let us duoqueue. It clearly went better.
You are suppose to carry, an yes you boost till GoldV. This WAS high silver gold v. Don't bullshit me you couldn't even win lane. Just wanna be boosters. The only reason I played support was so you could carry but no you died in lane. If I knew that was going to happen I might as well play mid

Tags
boost, boosting service, elo boost, elo job, na boost

« Eune acc silver 1 | OCE duos »