Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Champs 70+ Skins All Runes 20 Referals Done RARE NAME & ALL TPA SKINS

Discussion on All Champs 70+ Skins All Runes 20 Referals Done RARE NAME & ALL TPA SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All Champs 70+ Skins All Runes 20 Referals Done RARE NAME & ALL TPA SKINS

Hello boys and girls.

Im my LoL Account because I no longer have time to play (school, real life etc,). I want to sell it for 100 EUR. It has a RARE name and nearly everything. I accept paysafecard and paypal.

If youre interested. Add me on Skype:mcgyyver1

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2013, 20:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elo and legendary skins? and also it comes with the original email?
Old 07/19/2013, 20:35   #3

It comes with the originial email and its silver 1 currently(;

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LOL Account 76 Skins (Rare ones) Almost ALL Champs, All Runes
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi... I want to sell my LOL account (EU West Server) because I'm quitting playing this game. This account has 10 Rune pages with all the runes will will ever need, ALL the champs except (Aatrox, Lissandra, Quinn, Syndra, Talon, Varus, Viktor, Xerath) and has also 76 skins most of them are LIMITED ones (See List bellow). I'm 30 years old guy, I'm not a kid trying to scam people. I WILL NOT go 1st unless you have a very high reputation on this forum. Also dealing with me you will be 1000%...
[Selling] [NA] Diamond V | All Champs/Runes | Rare Skins | PAX TF | Kitty Kat | 230+ Skins
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
sold sold sold
[Selling] Diamond V ACC So rare skins a lot of champs and runes ; )
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi i have acc for sell ; ) btw I'm booster too ; ) Champions(101): EUW, I'm first owner i have vouches at main boost topic: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2625851-cheap-fast-elo-boost-unranked-plati nium-v.html#post22973526 Ahri,Akali,Ali Star,Amumu,Anivia,Annie,Ashe,Blitzcrank,Brand,Cait lyn,Cassiopeia,Cho Gath,Corki,Darius,Diana,Mundo,Draven,Elise,Evelynn ,Ezreal,Fiddlestic,Fizz,Galio,Gankplank,Garen,Grag as,Graves,Irelia,Janna,Jarvan...
****HOT**** LOL ACC Tons of rare skins!!! and runes NA 84 Champs COME LOOK
12/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS 60 minimum bid for now PM ME IF INTERESTED I WILL NOT BE CHECKING THE THREAD NA ACCOUNT WTT for diablo 3 accounts/keys or steam gifted games Blood Moon Akali Unchained Alistar Pharoah Amumu Boom boom Blitzcrank Piltover Costums Blitzcrank Apocalyptic Brand Cryocore Brand Arctic Warfare Caitlyn