Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Level 30 / Silver Elo / 35CHamps / 12 Skins (Riot Skins)

Discussion on EUW Level 30 / Silver Elo / 35CHamps / 12 Skins (Riot Skins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
EUW Level 30 / Silver Elo / 35CHamps / 12 Skins (Riot Skins)

Hey,i want to sell one of my Accounts, its Level 30, on EuWest, Silver Elo, 2 Rune Pages (Ad/Ap) and an active Win Ip Boost( 16 Wins left). Account still has ~4k IP and 31 RP.

Champions owned:

Skinlist:
- Steel Legion Lux
- Death Blossom Elise
- Full Metal Rammus
- Riot Graves
- Wildfire Zyra
- Dark Valkyrie Diana
- Dark Flame Shyvana
- Full Metal Jayce
- Mad Scientist Ziggs
- Hyena Warwick
- Blood Lord Vladimir
- Gothic Orianna

Payment

WoW Gold on Antonidas EU Alliance
Paypal

I wont go first unless your a longtime/trusted Member here. Price is up to you, give me some serious Offers. Dont waste my and your time with 5-10€ Offers since the Account has Riot Skins and one Legendary.

Greets
Old 07/20/2013, 20:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i am interested. add me on skype youngkhalifa100 !! ;]
Old 07/20/2013, 21:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonEmperor View Post
i am interested. add me on skype youngkhalifa100 !! ;]
Tried to Scam me, wanted to give me 100€ for that Account which in my opinion is way too much. Also refused to trade with a Middleman (i picked one with like 360+ Tbms and 30 Mediations) and he said those Ratings could be fake. He then said his Friend works for Riot and can do the Middleman Job.

So #push, dont even try to scam me pls. You Guys just waste your and my time..

Greets
Old 08/13/2013, 21:06   #4

#push Also accepting D3 Softcore Gold