Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2x UFO Corki EUW Accounts FRESH

Discussion on 2x UFO Corki EUW Accounts FRESH within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2x UFO Corki EUW Accounts FRESH

Hey there i'm looking to sell my two EUW UFO Corki skin accounts, one is level 1 with nothing but it, the other is level 5 with 2 extra rune pages.

Accepting RP,Paypal etc...

Add my skype ineeeh3, and pm me asking about it.

Cheers.
Old 07/19/2013, 00:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Everyone has same amount of mastery pages
Old 07/20/2013, 21:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
My bad i meant Rune pages.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Fresh d3 accounts /sc2 hos accounts (LF vouch)
06/28/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys selling fresh d3/sc2 HoS accounts , the accounts are with standart edition and have nothing on them my prices are : 8€ per a d3 acc (without fees) 8€ per sc2 acc (without fees) sc2 HoS + d3 acc : 14€ (with fees) Since i got a negative from a scammer im goin first to EVERYONE who has 2 or more + trades in this forum , this is until i gain some rep Also giving 1 acc for a vouch
[Selling] 2 UFO Corki accounts
03/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have two old accounts back from 2009 and 2010 which both contain UFO Corki, also would possibly be able to get a name change on one of them as i recently logged in to it yesterday. skype - ineeeh3,
Selling 2 UFO Corki Accounts! NA
01/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling 2 UFO Corki accounts! One is level 30 and the other is level 18. Level 30 Account: 13 Champs, 1 Skin (UFO Corki) - Best Offer http://puu.sh/1K7cn http://puu.sh/1K7fs Level 18 Account: 5 Champs, 1 Skin (UFO Corki) - Best Offer http://puu.sh/1K7iC
Selling NA accounts with Urf Warwick/UFO Corki/King Rammus
01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi I want to sell three accounts that I own. First one is my first account that is level 16 with King Rammus, UFO Corki and Judgement Kayle. Second one is my lv30 main account, with 50 champs, 3 tier 3 rune pages, 50 Champs and the following skins -Unchained Alistair -Goth Annie -Freljord Ashe -Nightmare Cho'gath
Selling NA LoL accounts inc UFO Corki
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling some LoL accounts ranging in price and level and elo got 3-4 smurfs ready to sell one having ufo corki. Add on skype for more details screenshare and what not :zyfij123 or pm me