Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost EUW/EUNE (Diamond 1)

Discussion on Eloboost EUW/EUNE (Diamond 1) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 05/18/2014, 13:17   #61

elite*gold: 33
vmp
Old 05/18/2014, 14:22   #62 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Great Guy Stompts Everyone xD

++
Old 05/20/2014, 12:26   #63

elite*gold: 33
Another eloboost done

Old 05/25/2014, 16:58   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Totally untrusted, recommend you to stay away from this guy.

He said he had internet issues which was completely fine with me, he wrote that on Tuesday and said he would continue in 2-3 days (Thursday-Friday??).

Now it is Sunday and he didn't do jack **** till today, he also ignores me on skype and ignores my private messages.

Dirty scam!
Old 05/26/2014, 02:03   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I highly recommend you guys to stay away from this scammer. This guy played a few games with me and then he goes afk. He told me that he is busy during week days so I was like okay. Then weekend came and he says that he will travelling for two days. On Saturday I asked him so he told me I am being toxic and ****. Like wow...He scammed me pretty hard. Took my money and didn't boost ****.

Please Stay away from this guy !
Old 05/29/2014, 16:45   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please bann this ****** scammer, still he didnt do **** and doesnt even reply.
Old 06/01/2014, 03:00   #67 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 456
He also scammed me, i opened the dispute at paypal, he deleted me in Skype after. I can post Screenshots, if it helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2014, 10:48   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Had him do some jobs before but at the last one he also scammed me... Sad to say that you can not reccomend him anymore

he also deleted me on skype. opened the dispute on paypal aswell. i can only guess but i think it isnt the original booster that is actually acting on his acc since i knew the original pretty well and he did 4 jobs wihtout any probs. also that his paypal changed is a reason i consider that it isnt the original booster anymore.
Old 08/02/2014, 11:53   #69 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Scammer !
Old 08/20/2014, 23:36   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very bad booster, asked for a boost and in 3 days he did nothing -1, 15 euros gone
Old 10/25/2014, 16:25   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I wrote you at Skype
Old 10/28/2014, 10:18   #72 Trade Status: Verified(?)

this person is a scammer and a thief avoid