Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheap Elo boost from any division to Gold

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Cheap Elo boost from any division to Gold

Hello guys, I've decided to start my elo boost service, I'm a platinum player at soloQ. I've been playing since a bit after the beta of League of Legends so I know pretty much everything about the game.

I'm offering a elo boost service, at the BEST price, with the fastest time frame and done by someone who is actually good at the game, only providing till gold,becouse thats what i can do really fast,help people whos stuck in elo hell and get some cash for me,if you are not satisfied I guarantee a full refund!

Here's a SS of my account: http://i.epvpimg.com/P2RLb.jpg

My prices are:

In bronze - 7€ per division (90% win rate) this is usually my win % at this elo
In silver - 9€ per division (85% win rate) this is usually my win % at this elo

I guarantee that I will work on your account 24/7, you can always contact me, I have one of the highest win rates and the fastest service!

I do this service at these servers: EUW, EUNE, Turkey, Russia.
I accept bank transfer or paypal.

Any question feel free to pm me, post here or contact me on skype: "Inteapitas"

« EUNE 3v3 Ranked Teams (Gold 1 and Plat 4) | [S]PSC-[B]Lvl. 25 Acc (EU-WEST) »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap and SAFE division boost Euw-Eune up to GOLD I
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 39 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/70tqb.jpg Costumer List : Tenebrea' Tenebrae''s TBM Profile Status : DONE Payment : Paid Scammer List : : nielsen110 nielsen110's TBM Profile Vouhes :
[Selling] Cheap Bronze Division Boost!!!
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello , I am Timo from Germany , a guy who plays since 2,5 years League of Legends. Now I am in Platin and decided to help guys who dont get out of Bronze and Silver. Here the Price: 1 Division higher for : 10 3 Divisions higher for: 30...
[Selling] [ELO-BOOST] Are you tired of your division? Grab a cheap boost!
05/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I've just reached a Challenger with my team. I think it's time to help other people reach the same. I will do some boost and voucher games. http://i.imgur.com/fR8zJgl.jpg prices: Bronze V - IV 5 - Euro ... Bronze I - Silver V - 10 Euro...
[Selling] Cheap Division Boost
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi , as you can already see I am new here on epvp. I am a Diamond I player who is looking to boost some fellows stuck in poor tiers I am able to promote up to Diamond in EUW/EUNE Secure promotion! And fast! As i said in the title , this is...
Cheap Division/Tier boost!
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I will be doing a cheap Division boost from Bronze to Silver. I will boost your account to Bronze Division - Silver Division. My prices are cheap. Bronze Division 5-4 $15 USD Bronze Division 4-3 $15 USD