Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheap Elo boost from any division to Gold

Discussion on Cheap Elo boost from any division to Gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Cheap Elo boost from any division to Gold

Hello guys, I've decided to start my elo boost service, I'm a platinum player at soloQ. I've been playing since a bit after the beta of League of Legends so I know pretty much everything about the game.

I'm offering a elo boost service, at the BEST price, with the fastest time frame and done by someone who is actually good at the game, only providing till gold,becouse thats what i can do really fast,help people whos stuck in elo hell and get some cash for me,if you are not satisfied I guarantee a full refund!

Here's a SS of my account: http://i.epvpimg.com/P2RLb.jpg

My prices are:

In bronze - 7€ per division (90% win rate) this is usually my win % at this elo
In silver - 9€ per division (85% win rate) this is usually my win % at this elo

I guarantee that I will work on your account 24/7, you can always contact me, I have one of the highest win rates and the fastest service!

I do this service at these servers: EUW, EUNE, Turkey, Russia.
I accept bank transfer or paypal.

Any question feel free to pm me, post here or contact me on skype: "Inteapitas"

« EUNE 3v3 Ranked Teams (Gold 1 and Plat 4) | [S]PSC-[B]Lvl. 25 Acc (EU-WEST) »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap and SAFE division boost Euw-Eune up to GOLD I
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 39 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/70tqb.jpg Costumer List : Tenebrea' Tenebrae''s TBM Profile Status : DONE Payment : Paid Scammer List : : nielsen110 nielsen110's TBM Profile Vouhes :
[Selling] Cheap Bronze Division Boost!!!
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello , I am Timo from Germany , a guy who plays since 2,5 years League of Legends. Now I am in Platin and decided to help guys who dont get out of Bronze and Silver. Here the Price: 1 Division higher for : 10 3 Divisions higher for: 30 Promotion Games for: 5 I think I am here on Elitepvpers, a trusted guy so I dont want vouches. I can just do a test game with you.
[Selling] [ELO-BOOST] Are you tired of your division? Grab a cheap boost!
05/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I've just reached a Challenger with my team. I think it's time to help other people reach the same. I will do some boost and voucher games. http://i.imgur.com/fR8zJgl.jpg prices: Bronze V - IV 5 - Euro ... Bronze I - Silver V - 10 Euro Silver V - Silver IV - 12 Euro ... Siver I - Gold V - 15 Euro Gold IV - Gold III - 17 Euro
[Selling] Cheap Division Boost
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi , as you can already see I am new here on epvp. I am a Diamond I player who is looking to boost some fellows stuck in poor tiers I am able to promote up to Diamond in EUW/EUNE Secure promotion! And fast! As i said in the title , this is supposed to be cheap so here is the list of prices for the future customers : Bronze - 10 per division Silver - 15 per division Gold - 25 per division
Cheap Division/Tier boost!
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I will be doing a cheap Division boost from Bronze to Silver. I will boost your account to Bronze Division - Silver Division. My prices are cheap. Bronze Division 5-4 $15 USD Bronze Division 4-3 $15 USD