Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Human Ryze euw

Discussion on Human Ryze euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Human Ryze euw

still looking for this skin code

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Human Ryze!
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Trading Human Ryze EUNE for Silver Kayle EUNE Or you can buy it for 30 eur PSC
WTB Human ryze skin or account w/ zombie ryze
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Im willing to pay about 45usd for human ryze and up to 65usd for an account with zombie ryze(or 70usd for championship ryze but thats unlikely). Make offers if you want and i can consider. The account would have to be NA, but other then that no requirements, unless if your like 300 elo then i would pay less. Also would be willing to pay the same amount for pax tf, and im aware he sells for more usually im just suggesting it.
WTB Human Ryze and others
08/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, Im looking for Human Ryze and maybe Black Alistar, I only use paypal and will send it as a gift. Add me on skype: Stephenlippa
WTS Human Ryze
08/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I work at Gamestop and found one code. Will send a picture of the card for verification. PM me with offers! bump bump bump
WTS Human Ryze NA
05/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling a NA account level 7 with rare skins. Human Ryze (Preordering game 2 years ago) Pax Sivir (PAX Event 2011) Riot Nasus (PAX Event 2011) Judgment Kayle (Season 1) Unchained Alistar (Free Youtube) Riot Girl Tristana (Free Facebook) Buy out - 50 Dollars