Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NA] EasyThree's Selling Diamond/Challenger 3v3 Teams!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] EasyThree's Selling Diamond/Challenger 3v3 Teams!

WELCOME TO EASY THREE's

ABOUT US

EasyThree's is a group of Challenger 3v3 Players looking to offer their services. We offer 3v3 diamond and challenger teams quick at your disposal. Just contact us and we'll have it quick and ready.

Why Choose Us?

Although we are relatively new to the scene, we offer the fastest and most reliable teams out there. We are amongst the top 3v3 players in North America owning multiple Challenger Teams. We guarentee Diamond in just 5 wins finishing our provisionals.

Prices

Diamond 3v3 Team: 300

Diamond 3v3 Slot: 50

Challenger 3v3 Team: 900 (pre-purchase only)

**ALL PAYMENT METHODS ARE WITH PAYPAL ONLY**

Custom Names

All pre-purchases will allow you to have your Diamond or Challenger team with a name of your choice.

Contact

EMAIL:

« TOP Diamond II acc CHEAP! With ALL CHAMPS ALOT SKINS and more! | Reliable Boosting up to Diamond »

Similar Threads
Selling CHALLENGER/Diamond/Plat Teams/Slots/ *New Prices*
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 53 Replies
THESE TEAMS ARE NA 5v5 & 3v3 Gold 1 team-$25 Plat team-$50 Diamond team- $100 NOW SELLING CHALLENGER SLOTS!! ADD ME ON SKYPE FOR MORE INFO Skype: beatkittie
[NA] EasyThree's Fastest and most Reliable way to get Diamond/Challenger!
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
WELCOME TO EASY THREE's ABOUT US EasyThree's is a group of Challenger 3v3 Players looking to offer their services. We are offering Diamond or Challenger 3v3 Teams / Slots. This is the quickest way to get Diamond / Challenger as well as the Season 3 rewards coming soon. Why Choose Us? Although we are relatively new to the scene, we offer the fastest and most reliable teams out there. We are amongst the top 3v3 players in North America as we only play 3v3's. We have multiple teams at...
[Selling] Diamond 1/Challenger boosting/Selling Ranked Teams
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello. My name is CggBoosting and I'm a Diamond 1/Challenger league of legends player. I am offering the cheapest yet most efficient boosting available in the NA scene. I play exclusively in the North America (NA) servers. I guarantee at least one division a day in solo queue if not two. Ranked teams guaranteed to be ready within a few days - a week, depending on requested rating. So you might be asking... Well if you're so good then why are you charging so little? Well, it's simple. As...
[Selling] [NA] Challenger, Diamond 3s and 5s spots + teams
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
5s: Challenger spot: $300 Diamond spot: $100 Diamond team: $250 Challenger team: $1000 3s: Challenger spot: $200 Diamond spot: $100
[Selling] SELLING Gold-Challenger Slots and Platin/Diamond Teams 3v3
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Me and my mates are offering some slots in our Challenger/Diamond/Platinum/Gold TT ranked teams as well as entire Diamond/Platin Teams (EU West). Pm me here Or Visit our website: LoLTeams.ohost.de Yes I already sold some teams and I can prove it. :) Link 1, Link 2 (Contact me if you need more.) Currently available: Slots: 2xChallenger Slot price - ~150€ 4xDiamond Slot price - 39.99€