Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GOLD V euw-70 skins CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN -109 champs 18pg runs

Discussion on WTS GOLD V euw-70 skins CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN -109 champs 18pg runs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GOLD V euw-70 skins CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN -109 champs 18pg runs

I want to sell my lol account , first of all because I dont have time to play the game anymore. working hard and stuying tooke all my time) , and the main reason is that i got tired of this game.

The account im selling is on server EUW and has :

105 CHAMPIONS (dont have BRAND, MAOKAI, URGOT, ZILEAN AND VIKTOR ) + Original email

70 skins, including PULSFIRE EZ , 5 legendary, and some of them rare like CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN :

Some rare summoner icons

3,5K RP's

post here or contact me with pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] an account with Championship Riven [EUW] [62 CHAMPS] [22 SKINS] [SMURF]
09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello guys! I want to check how the market is for my smurf who is located at EU West and is in division bronze I PROMOTION SERIES (I can get it to Silver V if neccessary) The account got 3 runepages: AD Carry runepage AP Carry runepage Toplane runepage
[Selling] GOLD V - 70 skins - 109 champs - 18pg runs - 60 EUROS ONLY
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello to all : ) ive some rep in http://www.************ , my user is nazgulbalrog http://www.************/itrader.php?u=244490 I want to sell my lol account , first of all because i want to play wow again ( need to buy pandaria, some gold... ) , and the main reason is that i got tired of this game. The account im selling is on server EUW and has : 105 CHAMPIONS (dont have BRAND, MAOKAI, URGOT, ZILEAN AND VIKTOR )
[Selling] GOLD V - 70 skins - 109 champs - 18pg runs - 60 EUROS ONLY
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello to all : ) I want to sell my lol account , first of all because i want to play wow again ( need to buy pandaria, some gold... ) , and the main reason is that i got tired of this game. The account im selling is on server EUW and has : 105 CHAMPIONS (dont have BRAND, MAOKAI, URGOT, ZILEAN AND VIKTOR ) 70 skins, including PULSFIRE EZ , 5 legendary, and some of them rare like CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN : balrogpt's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
[Selling] Euw - lvl 30 - all champs - all legendary - riven championship - 136 SKINS - 576 WINS
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hello and welcome to my thread I am currently selling this account since I have got an other one, the account is really good, it comes with 5,9k rp 4,6k IP and all champs, all legendary skins and about 120 or something other skins. How can we trade the account? How do I know you're trusted? I will always be happy if we use a trusted MM so no one of us can get scammed/hacked or what ever Any limited availabilliity skins? The account has championship riven, Riot Graves and some other...
[Selling] WTT EUW ,Championship Riven, 102 champs, 58 skins, 15 runes pages
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi all. I`m looking to sell or trade my LoL account. Champions: Have all except for Darius, Draven, Zac,Viktor and Ziggs. Skins: -Midnight Ahri -Silverfang Akali -Pharaoh Amumu -Red Riding Anie -Amethyst Ashe -Officer Caitlynn -Mythic Cassiopea