Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost Till plat for a EUW / EUNE Account

Discussion on Boost Till plat for a EUW / EUNE Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost Till plat for a EUW / EUNE Account

Title says it im in need of some euw and eune accounts ill boost depending on the account ur giving me ill go first to trusted members and the boost u will recieve will depend on ur account.

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHEAPEST ELOBOOST TILL PLAT 5 EUNE/EUNW
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 47 Replies
Hey guys :)! Me and my friend decided to do an eloboost service, since we just finished school and got a lot of free time and wanna get some money from playing league of legends. We've been playing league of legends for 1,5 years now. We are looking to boost accounts from BRONZE V to DIAMOND V cause these are the divisions where We can carry ~90% of the games. Proof that we ' re diamond(IF u need more add us on skype): http://i40.tinypic.com/9u92dy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/NCiZFxp.png...
[Buying] Elo Boost till Plat V from Silver 1 80 LP
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Pls post your offers down or PN me. Serious pls
Boost service from bronze 5 to plat 5 EUW,EUNE
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Experienced elo booster offering his services on EU West and EU East servers: About me: Over 3000 solo queue games, playing for almost 2 years, participated in tournaments of semi-pro level. Achievements in last 2 seasons I've played in: WEST -> Season 2 2100 elo rating Season 3 -> Diamond 2
[Selling] Elo boost EUW till plat
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, http://imgur.com/O0L0MMy Really cheap
[EUW/EUNE] Boost Till Gold I ( Plat negiotable)
03/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello im stefan also know as Virpion ( Not in League) I have 2 plat I Accounts and i wanted to start boosting for people getting out of elohell or stuck in a division Since im pretty new here im going to give the first 3 people who add me on skype 2 games for free and anyone really trusted gets 3 games Prices: Bronze V > Bronze IV = 12 EURO Bronze IV > Bronze III = 12 euro Bronze III > Bronze II = 12 euro