Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] EUW Unranked Account LVL 30 for Smurf

Discussion on [WTB] EUW Unranked Account LVL 30 for Smurf within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] EUW Unranked Account LVL 30 for Smurf

As topic says, I'm looking for an account unranked or with low elo to smurf with.

Pm only if you follow the next requirements.

- Trusted seller.
- Original email.
- Cheap account.

Kind Regards
Old 07/15/2013, 22:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 152
Got a unraked. but he got 7 of 10 wins..
Old 07/15/2013, 22:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
It doesnt matter, pm the price.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Level 30 Account||EUW||Unranked||Perfect for Anyone who want a good smurf!||13 Champs
08/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I would like to sell my level 30 account which is on EUW.Perfect for anyone who is looking for a decent smurf got 13 champs and 2 skins.The account got really cool name and ill give it on skype for anyone who is interested Skins are: French maid nidalee Mecha Khazix Picture of Champions:http://i.imgur.com/L7lOpHn.jpg You can add me on skype,Send me a private message of comment here with an offer. Thanks! Skype is dani100059
[Selling] NA LoL account Level 30 Unranked Perfect Smurf
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey community, I have an NA account on LoL which I would like to sell. It has the following: -A B0SS name -52 Champs -3 rune pages, one full AD -Tons of skins which are: -Unchained Alistar. - Free -Frosted Ezreal.
[Buying] unranked | smurf acc with CS RIVEN
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im looking for a smurf acc with championship riven Don t want anything more/else.
[Selling] EUW Unranked Smurf
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi, selling my unranked smurf account: - 34 Champions - 8 Skins - 340 IP, 18 RP - 326 Wins, 361 Losses - 20 Win IP-Boost - 3 Refunds - UNRANKED SEASON 3 - Silver in Season 2 - 2 Rune pages
[Buying] 2x smurf accounts unranked
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm ONLY looking for accounts being level 1-30 with my infomation etc. not accounts with games in history and shitty runes etc. I'm paying with PayPal and budget is around €20 or so each. Server is EU-west and it has to be done in a fair amount of time. Don't bother contacting me unless you feel qualified for this, not buying from 0/0/0 and 10 posts. Contact me either by PM or skype (sagtensmus)