Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Diamond accounts for sale! (original email registered included!!) Boosting service!

Discussion on 2 Diamond accounts for sale! (original email registered included!!) Boosting service! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Diamond accounts for sale! (original email registered included!!) Boosting service!

Hello ladies a gents i do this advertisement for a trusted friend of mine he is selling 2 diamond accounts at the moment as well as boosting service (one of the best and cheapest around).

Account number 1: Diamond 1 75 wins 20 loses (mmr is highest in the server, can easily go challenger if u are abit good). this accounts price is negotiable.

Account number 2: Diamond 5 75 heroes, 35 skins. 10 runepages, very good mmr gets like 20-25 LP per win. can easily climb to diamond 3-1. This account price starts 170 euro negotiable.

Both accounts come with full recovery info and original email registration access! so yours forever!

My friends are also challengers and some of the quickest and most reliable boosters. 90% winrate on platinum+ almos 100% winrate below plat.

if you are interested in any of the above goods pm me!!
Old 07/15/2013, 17:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype : achille45000

im interesting thx
Old 07/15/2013, 17:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Link from the Trusted Person? Let him Post this if he is Trusted.
Old 07/15/2013, 17:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eluxanos View Post
Link from the Trusted Person? Let him Post this if he is Trusted.
I'm just helping him with finding customers if anyone wishes to purchase from us he will be provided with vouches and rep proves ofcourse.