Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest Eloboost on Elitepvpers!

Discussion on Cheapest Eloboost on Elitepvpers! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/15/2013, 19:09   #16

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 189/0/1
Not more to say.
Delete me on Skype.[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaPlay View Post
Good player, carried this game so far in DuoQ

Thanks dude.
Old 07/15/2013, 20:37   #17

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 189/0/1
Dude I dont even know you. Stoü destroying my boost
Old 07/15/2013, 20:46   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 152
Okay I will add the Skype conservation...

Ging halt dadrum das er meinen unranked account platzieren sollte dafür mache ich ihn ein Bild.
Nach 3 Spielen hat er mich einfach gelöscht.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] cheapest eloboost // fast completion // paypal
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
LF VOUCHES ATM! Edit: We are currently playing on any EU servers. We won't play NA, because we can not promise to win with ping problems. Check us out! Are you tired of your actual ELO? Do you feel better than your mates? Then take a look on our services! We offer you cheap boosting services (check out our website to get more information). Our staff consists of high platinum and diamond players. We promise the completion of your order as fast as possible! Pausing the Eloboost is...
Looking for cheapest Eloboost Euwest
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi im looking for an eloboost and i wonder how much i can get per 10e Some info: Ive won 19 games and lost 37 games and have 710 elo. What im looking for: A trusted elobooster (if not then you go first) I could go first since its no problem. I will type my pass through teamviewer I pay in PSC Only!!
Cheapest Eloboost EUW
12/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
im always losing because of noobs!!! OMG OMG, noobs and trolls everywhere. wtf is going on?? the guy that posted down is such a noob player OMG he cant even last hit and after blame others -.-
CHEAPEST ELOBOOST (Hire 2 high elo players at the cost of 1)
11/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I'm doing elo jobs in EUW. I'm a 1800+ s1 --- 2200+ s2 elo player in EUW. I can boost you up to 1.8k. I usually work with another friend who is boosting as well. (so this mean that you will hire 2 high elo players at a single cost) Price (euro/elo) <1200 elo 10/100
Cheapest eloboost by best shaco/eve eu
11/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hy, my main was csokiherceg,now im playing from mosopor,i can boost non-ranked acc with shaco (+preferably eve) to 2k in 2 days easily. Peace, PiXiE