Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap account slay belle or red card katarina EUW

Discussion on Cheap account slay belle or red card katarina EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap account slay belle or red card katarina EUW

Hello,

I search a cheap account with Katarina slay belle skin, I don't care about other champions&skins, and if this account is unranked bronze or silver (I don't want more than silver 4).

Well, I search an account with this skin for 10-20 €, not more, paypal only.

up

[QUOTE=Pertert;23827362]Hello,

I search a cheap account with Katarina slay belle skin, I don't care about other champions&skins, and if this account is unranked bronze or silver (I don't want more than silver 4).

Well, I search an account with this skin for 10-20 €, not more, paypal only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Slay Belle Katarina / Weihnachts Katarina
06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, i'm looking for an account with the Slay Belle Katarina Skin on it. I dont care about his level or elo. Just an Account with Kata and this Skin. I'll give you 10-20 Euro Psc. Or Change against account http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2688408-euw-account-vs-euw-slay-belle-katari na.html Hey Leute, ich suche einen Account mit dem Weihnachts Katarina Skin. Level, Elo oder sonstiges sind unwichtig. Einfach nur den Account mit dem Skin Zahle 10-20 Euro Psc....
[Trading] EuW Account Vs EuW with Slay Belle Katarina
06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i want to trade my account against another lol account. I'm looking for an account with Slay Belle Katarina. My account: Champs: http://i.epvpimg.com/binHg.jpg Stats:
[Selling] EUW SILVER IV With Championship Riven, Slay Belle Katarina
04/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
hey i would like to sell my LoL account. Current division is Silver IV W:208 G:407 Normal W:700+ I have 67 champs and 12 skins and 4 rune pages! 976 RP 4800 IP Ahri Akali Allistar-Free skin Amumu Annie Ashe
[Selling] Candy Cane Miss Fortune,Slay Belle Katarina [EUW ACCOUNT]
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
-Accept paypal only -The account is in bronze 2
[Selling] EUW SILVER IV ACCOUNT WITH CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN AND SLAY BELLE KATARINA!
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i want to sell my lol account! Current division is Silver V: In Promotion W:206 G:407 I have 67 champs and 12 skins and 4 rune pages! Ahri Akali Allistar-Free skin Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank