Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW EloBoost Service to Gold V !Cheap!

Discussion on EUW EloBoost Service to Gold V !Cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink EUW EloBoost Service to Gold V !Cheap!

CYA
Old 07/14/2013, 14:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
You are new? this post is a copy/paste. You are either using a new account (if so, why?), or copying someones ad.
Old 07/14/2013, 14:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch add me on skype
Old 07/14/2013, 15:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 105/0/3
if you are looking for high trusted vouch feel free to contact me
Old 07/14/2013, 15:16   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 210
I can vouch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW EloBoost Service to Gold V !Cheap!
07/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
DOCH KEIN BOCK CYA NÖÖÖRDS
[Selling] [EUW] Eloboost service ! Fast and cheap !
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello my friends, my name is Uimitsky and I'm 2x Diamond EUW player. I'm willing to give free vouch game for trusted members only. Tier/Division prices: Bronze<->Silver 50€ Bronze Division V -> Bronze Division IV - 10€ Bronze Division IV ->Bronze Division III - 10€ Bronze Division III -> Bronze Division II - 10€
[Selling] Eloboost Service EUW , NA !!! Cheap
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello Community. Before asking for boosting, check my prices and then read the text for some informations! Prices: I have to know how many LP you get for a win, if it is higher then 12, or equal: **Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5 EUR** **Bronze IV > Bronze III = 6 EUR** **Bronze III > Bronze II = 7 EUR** **Bronze II > Bronze I = 8 EUR** **Bronze I > Silver V = 10 EUR**
[Selling] EloBoost service on NA/EUW/EUNE Not so cheap, but good and fast service.
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/va1Dd.jpg Hello there everyone my name is Garen, and I am a high diamond 1 ranked player both on EU west and on NA servers and i main Top lane and Jungle, I have a friend who is helping me Boost who is currently in league Diamond 3. - i will jump straight into business, but unlike most boosters who spam threads with win streaks, I will tell you a little about myself first and then post massive win streak pictures from various clients throughout my Boost Journey, at...
Take a look cheap eloboost service
06/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, My name is Tin im 19 years old player from Croatia. Since im new on this forum and in Elo boosting in general id like to tell u that im active in pro esports scene since 2005 where i played COD2 on high skill lvl. From there i proceeded to play WOW where i got multiclass multiglad from s1 concluding with s5(used to sell glad title boosts). Now im curently playing LOL on somewhat decent rating (2.1k). Since my summer break started and i have extra time on my hand i decided to help ppl...