Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DuoQ Boost Silver IV to Gold V [NA]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DuoQ Boost Silver IV to Gold V [NA]

Im currently in silver IV with 18 lp (good mmr gaining ~20-30 lp/win).

Looking for a flat price per division for duoq boost (meaning you will be playing with me; I will play support) to gold V.

I'm on the NA server. Reputable boosters preferred; please leave offers and contacts here or PM me. Thanks!

Old 07/11/2013, 03:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I could offer You 5-7€ per div.

Old 07/11/2013, 03:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why duo queue? Sometimes it's faster/easier if you let the booster duoq with another booster or something. How much are you looking to spend?
Old 07/11/2013, 03:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eluxanos View Post
I could offer You 5-7 per div.
lol , ur scammer or wat ? xD

i would offer 20euros per division

Old 07/11/2013, 04:21   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyoupower View Post
lol , ur scammer or wat ? xD

i would offer 20euros per division

Tell me. How could i Scam in Duo que.? I wont get his account Information. And i do this because i want to create a bigger Fanbase.

Activate your Brain first.
Old 07/11/2013, 04:27   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eluxanos View Post
Tell me. How could i Scam in Duo que.? I wont get his account Information. And i do this because i want to create a bigger Fanbase.

Activate your Brain first.
If he gifts on paypal, you won't necessarily win the dispute. So you could scam. Not saying you are, but telling someone to use their brain first when you dont know what you're talking about is ignorant.

« Beta Account [2009] | Acc »