Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA unranked account for sale

Discussion on NA unranked account for sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA unranked account for sale

Lv30 NA account with 8 games played out of 10 for promotion games. Currently unranked.
65 RP and 707 IP
61 champs
2 rune pages (ad and ap)
Skins:
Unchained Alistar
Judgement Kayle
Astronaut teemo
Assassin Master Yi

add me on skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Unranked EUW Unranked account with 60+ champions 3+ rune pages
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
- Must have 0 ranked games this season, previous season doesn't matter. - 60+ champions (mainly ap mid preferably) - 3+ rune pages (ad/ap required) - NO SKINS needed Not going first unless you have more feedback than me, only buying from trusted people aswell. Paying 40$ maximum. Skype: tifulias
Silver 3 account AND level 30 unranked for sale
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling a Silver 3 level 30 account with 1200+ wins (normal), 9 skins, and 90 champions and a very original name. Skins : Full metal Rammus, Riot Graves, Rumble in the Jungle, Traditional Lee Sin, Naughtingham Ezreal, Judgement Kayle (unavailable in the store), Golden Alistar, Classic karma and trundle. I am also selling a Level 30 Unranked account, with zero ranked games played. If you are interested in either of these accounts please let me know :)
[Selling] Unranked Account For Sale (23 Champ - 15 Skin )
06/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Wants To Sell my Account unranked (23 Champ - 15 Skin ) For 20 euro i go first if ur trusted add me on skype eloboostingcompany thanks or we can use middle man it will goes as u like:rtfm: F
EUW LOL ACC FOR SALE S2 2k ELO NOW UNRANKED 0 GAMES PLAYED
12/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have like all champs, +- 100 skins and 10 full runepages. Interested? Add me on skype: Jody.bruggeman2 SCREENSHARE @ SKYPE
Lol account sale EU West 64 champs unranked!! Includes name change!!
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Quick sale account Why would u buy this account? unranked. Its like starting over after elo rest (-30) on a new account. You gain more elo for a win and climbs the ranks faster with the added benefits of 10 rune pages Full set of runes for a variety of champs and 64 champs to pick from. I even paid for rp so you dont need to pay for a name change! Willing to elo boost for a price only after sale