Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for high elo NA boosters

Discussion on Looking for high elo NA boosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 129/0/0
Looking for high elo NA boosters

I'm getting too many jobs, have a couple people working for me but it's not enough. Looking for other people to help me out. If you're trying to boost but aren't getting many jobs, this is your chance. I'll pay you what you would normally charge.

Looking for preferably Diamond 1 players, Diamond 2 at the lowest. Will need to verify your account and play some games with you to make sure you're legit.

Hit me up on Skype if interested.
Old 07/15/2013, 08:00   #2

Might need a few more! Swamped with jobs >.<
Old 07/28/2013, 22:31   #3

Still looking for some!
Old 08/03/2013, 03:24   #4

Need more trustable people interested in boosting!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ELO Edge - Seeking High Quality Boosters - NA + EU
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys, we have big things in the works here at ELO Edge. We are seeking quality boosters who can confidently boost consistently to our high quality standards. You must be able to complete boosts at a rate of a division a day, and preferably over the age of 18. We are for boosters, by boosters and pay the highest of any service. In return, we expect the best. Add us on Skype ELOEdge.com for more details. If & when needed, we will contact you back.
Looking for high elo boosters to join my team (Elo Boost Service)
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Nowadays I'm getting too many of orders so I am ahead to looking for new boosters join me. Hiring the next guys : 1x NA Booster - at least Platinum or higher 2x EU Booster - at least Platinum or higher Add me on skype, I don't need wanna be boosters so...
Offering CMS based website for division boosters/team boosters/ref sellers
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Ok so i will be offering CMS based website with also with the ability to run it and set everything for you.Here you can see one of the example page: http://www.zaslike.com/files/pezu1z7dqlndr1teup4x .jpg Example of pages: http://www.zaslike.com/files/04e5b38lxcng1qcrfq5t .jpg http://www.zaslike.com/files/o8u6h3dm8vs1ge6lzu.j pg Send me a pm if you are interested so you can ask me for skype for more details.
[Hyperion] Massig HIGH-Level Accounts + HIGH-Skills + HIGH-Equip!
03/08/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 27 Replies
Hallo elitepvpers, heute verkaufe ich hier viele meiner Accounts auf dem Server Hyperion. Folgendes ist enthalten: - Account 1 -- 82er Mentalokrieger -- 80er Nahninja -- 67er Körperkrieger -- 65er Fernkampfninja