Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HUMAN RYZE EU WEST

Discussion on HUMAN RYZE EU WEST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HUMAN RYZE EU WEST

Hey, i have a human ryze skin code. I used on eu nordic/east side for my account. Still reedemable on west. I want to sell this code.
I had a few experience on this forum. So add me if u interested.

Old 07/12/2013, 09:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
c.o ?
Old 07/12/2013, 18:48   #3

UP. Whats mean c.o
Old 07/12/2013, 18:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Current offer ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Human Ryze
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling human ryze skin codes. I have 1 for EU and 2 for NA. I'm new to the forum however if you wish you can message me and i'll post the item to ebay and turn you can buy from there. Either way, I will recieve payment before giving you the code. The price is $150USD. Thanks ! Message for any questions
human ryze
05/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
iam looking to buy human ryze i will not go first unless you are highly trusted also if u dont have many tbm iam willing to use a MM for the trade thank you.
[Buying] Human Ryze (EUW)
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im looking for a Human Ryze skin on eu west server. Please send me offes with PM ;) Only trusted people please, or middleman will be used for trade.
WTB Human ryze skin or account w/ zombie ryze
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Im willing to pay about 45usd for human ryze and up to 65usd for an account with zombie ryze(or 70usd for championship ryze but thats unlikely). Make offers if you want and i can consider. The account would have to be NA, but other then that no requirements, unless if your like 300 elo then i would pay less. Also would be willing to pay the same amount for pax tf, and im aware he sells for more usually im just suggesting it.
WTS Human Ryze/Pax TF Only NA
09/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey WTS Human Ryze(Maybe this code work On eu but i don't know)/ Pax TF(Only NA) OFFER FOR THIS CODES i wont go first, SCAMMERS GTFO Payment: Only PayPal/ ONLY OFFERS ( SO DON't add me and msg :how much) IM NO NEED PSC Contact: Skype:Sorszja