Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboosting by Makorove and Kamaasuutra

Discussion on Eloboosting by Makorove and Kamaasuutra within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Cool Eloboosting by Makorove and Kamaasuutra

Hey,
Last 4-5 Days i did some vouche games for me to do this thread.

I want to help other and Boosting u up.
Myself, im Platin 2 and my Partner is Platin too.

We have fun to play and wanna help other

Here are our Prices.

BRONZE PRICES

Solo Q: 7€ /PER DIV
Duo Q: 12€ /PER DIV

PROMOTION: 20€ to SILVER V

SILVER PRICES

Solo Q: 15€ /PER DIV
Duo Q: 20€ /PER DIV

PROMOTION: 35€ to GOLD V

GOLD PRICES

Solo Q: 25€ /PER DIV
Duo Q: 45€ /PER DIV

PROMOTION: 60€ to PLATINUM V

PLAT PRICES

Solo Q: 60€ /PER DIV
Duo Q: 85€ /PER DIV

--------------------------------
Packages:

Bronze 5 - Silver 5 - 50€
Silver 5 - Gold 5 -100€
Gold 5 - Platin 5 - 180€

You have Other questions?
Just add me in Skype
marc1ner and we talk about it.

MfG
Kamaasuutra and Datguyop Mon

Vouches:

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] New Eloboosting DuoTeam
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello, We are duo partners and we started doing elo boosting after giving it a lot of thought and experimenting with some friends' accounts. We are both platinum players. The first booster was Platinum at Season2 and now S3 Gold having hard time on promo.The second booster is Platinum V-decreased from II for inactivity,and he was Gold at season 2. SERVERS WORKING=Eu West & Eu Nordic and East Current status: overworked Skype: duoeloboosting
Best eloboosting ever !
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys I do eloboost ! i can boost what div what u want. so more information u can get skype : lolsanttu methods paypal/psc
*NEW* EUW Eloboosting
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I am here to offer you our Division/Elo - boosting service. We are able to boost you to Platinum V . You can contact us via Skype (robin.thiele5), if you have questions about the teamboosting we offer or other things, just please dont hesitate to ask us! If I say "we" I mean a group of players, who playing league of legends for over 3 years. We won the biggest offline event in germany and our current divisions are about diamond and platinum. We also make individual...
Selling NA eloboosting
01/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Lalapo14's Eloboost/Coaching thread Hi, as you can see, people around here charge too damn much for elo boosting, therefore, I am offering elo boosting cheaper than theirs, I will b lower than any of the other threads. I am from **********, here is my thread. http://www.**********/showthread.php?p=11791767#po st11791767 Link me competing threads with how much elo you want, I will beat there prices significantly. Also, other boosters charge for duoing/coaching, I will duo and offer...
ELOBOOSTING [0-2200]
12/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
Actual Elo Boosting Range: 0-2500 Prices I ACCEPT ONLY PAYPAL!!! (all prices are with promotion) XMAS SALE!!!! Bronze Division V » Bronze Division IV - 3€ Bronze Division IV » Bronze Division III - 3€