Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling gold s2 account with BETA SKIN UFO corki.

Discussion on Selling gold s2 account with BETA SKIN UFO corki. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling gold s2 account with BETA SKIN UFO corki.

Simple clean account im selling.
Basically NA account sitting on <150 normal wins.
Hardly been touched.
Gold s2
less than 25 wins in rank s3 and silver 1 basically if your a smurf it will suit you.
standard runepages
few champions.

whats so good about it?
Has UFO corki.

"All users who signed up before January 14, 2010 received him and UFO Corki".

Willing to sell for cheap since I am moving to Oceanic servers to enjoy the low ping.

MSG me. Willing to sell for cheap.
Get a skin that rarely anyone owns

will show in game.

edit
pm me through elite pvp or leave a message will get back to you asap!

15-20 paypal
Old 07/08/2013, 19:16   #2

bump today
Old 07/08/2013, 21:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The transfer to Oceania from NA costs 0 RP right now. You can go to the cash shop, check under the "other" category. There should be a "transfer to Oceania" option.

You can carry your Corki skin and your whole account with you to Oceania.
I mean, you likely have champions bought, IP gained, some RP. Why start all over again?
And if you're scared about ranked keep doing ranked. You'll eventually get better.
Old 07/12/2013, 02:40   #4

I already have an account on oce but unfortunately I dont play corki or any adcs lol
but for someone who does I think the corki skin would be nice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling LOL Account 47 Champs + 50 Skins & Speacil Ufo corki & legendary Kog'Maw skin
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Status 396 Rp IP 1547 Level 30 wins(467) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/ladyroze/L OL3.png http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/ladyroze/L OL2.png (Champions) (Skins) ~ ALL champs come out to 65,027 RP (+ the 396RP I currently have) (Points 7200 x 8 = 57600 & $50 x 8 = $400) So all together 65,423. So looking for around $400 But feel free to post offers :D Alistar ~ 585 RP
account Eu West , beta with corki u.f.o , 80+ champ 60+ skin with rare and screen
08/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello, following the discovery of a new business I will devote myself solely to the game WOW took me enough time and I like the community more, first hand account of FULL INFO, CI can have the customer's request, ect secret rep I will detail the account in every detail, good reading account LOL LVL 30 RP remains 315 and 835 PI (currently) 500 + victories positive for about 40 fewer defeats than victories Q solo rating: 1k2 account dating from the beta, a former beta tester of the...
account Eu West , beta with corki u.f.o , 80+ champ 60+ skin with rare and screen
08/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hello, following the discovery of a new business I will devote myself solely to the game WOW took me enough time and I like the community more, first hand account of FULL INFO, CI can have the customer's request, ect secret rep I will detail the account in every detail, good reading account LOL LVL 30 RP remains 315 and 835 PI (currently) 500 + victories positive for about 40 fewer defeats than victories Q solo rating: 1k2 account dating from the beta, a former beta tester of the...
07/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
bonjour , suite à la trouvaille d un nouveau métier je vais me consacrer uniquement au jeu WOW me prenant déjà assez de temps puis la communauté me plais plus , compte de 1er main FULL INFO , C.I possible a la demande du client , rep secrete ect je vais vous détailler le compte dans ses moindres détails , bonne lecture compte LOL LVL 30 reste 315 RP et 835 PI (actuellement) 500+ victoires en positif pour environ 40 défaites de moins que de victoires cote solo Q : 1k2 compte datant...
Selling NA 1910 Elo account, 74 champion UFO corki skin
04/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Here im selling my smurf account which is 1910 elo, USA SERVER LEVEL 30 league of legends account Rp avilable: 2xx Ip avilable: 6xxx Solo Queue Elo : 1910 ( platinum ) Normal game won: over 1000 Champions owned : 74 3 runes page, few set of runes