Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TR Server, Gold I, High MMR,85+ Champs,Tons of skins, LoL Account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TR Server, Gold I, High MMR,85+ Champs,Tons of skins, LoL Account

Hey Leute wollte hier meinen League of Legends Account verkaufen der zurzeit auf dem TR server ist. Als Zahlungsoption nehme ich nur Paysafecard, da bald wieder Steam Angebote kommen

Hier habt ihr Screens:

Champs die fehlen

8 volle Runenseiten womit alle Lanes spielbar sind ( auch Movementspeed-Life Leech Quints, Hybrid Pen marks etc.)

Außerdem befinden sich ca. 35 Skins auf dem Account

Gebote bitte hier unterm Thread

#push

Tags
cheap, gold elo, league of legends 30 acc

« Platinum V acc | [WTS] EUW Gold V acc. »

Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS EU WEST TOP ACCOUNT;TONS SKINS;TONS CHAMPS!
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling an account on EU WEST lvl.30 ELO: Silver rank 2, gold on season 1 ( so you have the badge ), platinum in season 2. ALL CHAMPION excluded Zac and Quinn, almost all the Runes, 18 rune pages 5058 IP 692 RP List of Skins on the account: Ahri: midnight and foxfire Akali: Bloodmoon Alistar: Golden, Unchained, Infernal
Lvl 30 Pulsefire LoL NA account (All champs,tons of skins,tons of runes, great offer)
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Summoner Level: 30 RP: 9067(Will be used to purchase skins that go on sale) IP: 1532(will be used to buy champions that come out and additional runes) Champions: 100 Accounts Worth: Around 800 USD Asking Price: 200 USD (OBO) Payment Method: Paypal (I will not go first) Contact Email: [email protected] Skype: sexyfoxgirl
Selling level 30 NA account Gold elo 250+ skins tons of limited. ALL CHAMPS
05/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey, I'm here to offer you my league of legends account that i no longer need since i moved to another game. The account has all champions. The skins it has are listed here: Stinger Akali Crimson Akali Nurse Akali Blood Moon Akali Golden Alistar
WTS NA LoL Account - Gold Plated Season 1 - Almost all champs, Tons of skins
02/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I don't have the time to play LoL competitively anymore, so there's little reason to hold on to this account. I achieved 1700+ Solo Queue ELO in Season 1. It is currently right around1300 ELO. 500+ Normal wins Almost all champions, minus a few Max rune pages Every single Level 3 rune minus some life/spell steal runes Over 100 skins, including 10+ Legendary. 2k+ RP (Name change with a choice of your own name) with 2k+ IP and climbing
Gold rated NA account, tons of champs + beta skins
10/15/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
If you want to avoid ELO hell, the account is currently high 1600's. I have a gold season 1 banner. I own all but 6 champions(including all the new champs up to this date). I own every top ELO champion that has been seen in tournament play. I have rare beta test skins as well. I have well over 20+ skins. Off the top of my head... Every Anivia Skin Prof. Ryze BROLAF OLAF Grungy nunu