Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo-Boost Silver 1 to Gold 5 EUW

Discussion on Elo-Boost Silver 1 to Gold 5 EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo-Boost Silver 1 to Gold 5 EUW

Hi,

I'm a currently Silver 1 LoL player and I would like to join the Gold League. I have 48 Leaguepoints atm. Looking for somebody who boosts me to Gold 5 fast. EUW Server.

I would pay with 2*10 € Paysafecards.

PM me.
Old 07/01/2013, 20:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me in skype wish7boy
Old 07/04/2013, 17:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

high if still interested add me on skype :
LolEloBoostServiceCheapAndQuick

my page on elitepvpers:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Boost from Silver IV to Gold V
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, iam searching for an Booster who can boost me from Silver IV to Gold V. I got 4 LP right now. I get 17-30 LP per game and lose 10-15LP. Make some offers or add me skype : pascalgoetz123
[Buying] NA Elo boost. Silver 1 - Gold 4
04/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
What the title says. I want a NA booster to boost me from silver 1 to gold 4, Preferred they start immediately (after payment) earning 20+ lp per win. Booster requirement - must maintain 95% win ratio. Diamond 1 boosters should not be loosing games in silver 1 unless its like 3v5. So you need to be able to carry hard! Want to see epic scores every game showing you carried hard, Ill even tip money if you manage to get a penta. Looking for someone to start immediately. If interested...
[S]Elo Boost Silver 5 to Silver 3 [B]e*gold 981
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title say all i only give e*gold My acc have fast all champs+runes and 40 points. Add Skype: pumaadix
[S] Looking For ELO Boost Silver II to Gold V
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey there, I'm looking for an ELO Boost from Silver Division II to Gold Division V. (EUW) I'm willing to pay 30€ PaySafeCard. You have to go first, or we split the money (50% after you boosted the first Division and 50% after the second Division) Greetings
WTB a boost from Silver 1 to Gold 5 (EUW)
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I want to buy a boost from Silver 1 to gold 5, fast and cheap if possible but i prefer to pay more for something trustable.