Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Diamond Acc & Border with 100+ Champs 80 Skins 20 Rune Pages

Discussion on NA Diamond Acc & Border with 100+ Champs 80 Skins 20 Rune Pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Diamond Acc & Border with 100+ Champs 80 Skins 20 Rune Pages

=======Already Sold=====

Hi, I'm going to sell my main account coz I dont have much time for league anymore.

It has 64k IP and 6.7k RP, 20 Rune Pages, bunch of Runes, 80 Skins including Triumphant Ryze, Championship Riven, Judgement Kayle and much more.

I registered this account with my email, I can give you the email address after transaction.

PM your offer to me

This is my first time selling account, so I'm looking for someone with good reputation on this forum to vouch for me, just to let everyone know that I'm trusted.

Payment method: Paypal

RP & IP
Champions Not Owned
Runes

Champions Not Owned
Skins
PS:Skins Source - Elophant

somehow images doesnt work after i posted, but it works perfectly in preview, any solution?
Old 07/03/2013, 10:43   #2

bump

bump
Old 07/08/2013, 04:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype - kevin350sts
Old 07/08/2013, 05:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 154/0/0
You need 20 posts for pic
Old 07/10/2013, 05:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitleague View Post
skype - kevin350sts
sorry already sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iprodiigy View Post
You need 20 posts for pic
Hi, do u you how i can close my thread coz it has already been sold..