Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW, nearly all champs, 9 rune pages + LOTS of runes

Discussion on EUW, nearly all champs, 9 rune pages + LOTS of runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW, nearly all champs, 9 rune pages + LOTS of runes

Thanks for looking

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS LoL EU West 1650 ELO, nice skins, lots of runes and champs, 10 rune pages
06/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hey I have 1650 ELO League of Legends account to sell. This account has 10 rune pages, skins and champions linked below and alot of runes! imgur: the simple image sharer - screens :) bump
NA acc selling 5 rune pages and lots of runes 38 champions 19 skins -----> ~~CHEAP~~
03/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling North America account with 38 champions 19 skins 5 rune pages with lots of runes 520 wins normal no elo send me your offer ( i prefer paysafecard) Runes pic http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1332769519. jpg Champions pic http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1332769005. jpg Skins: Nightraven Fiora
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)
SELL LoL lvl30, 1800+ Elo, 10 rune pages, lots of runes and champions.
12/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hai. Today Im giving u a chance to buy a League of Legends account with: -Level 30 -1830 Solo queue rating:cool::cool: (Top rating 1935, gold banner) -10 rune pages:) -lots of runes (look at screen shoots):bandit: -lots of champions (look at screen shots):pimp: -900 normal games wins:mofo: -16 skins:cool: - account is at the west server + will get dodge refund for runes. imgur: the simple image sharer
S> NA/US LoL lv. 30 60+ champs +skins +6 rune pages +lots of runes
06/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This level 30 account is in the north american server. I can provide screenshots if necessary. Im looking for at least $50 because I have invested over $200 in RP. I have several legendary skins including space teemo. I have alot of the newer champs w/ skin bundles as well. Account is very current as of june 2011. Paypal only please at this time. AIM Instant Messenger: surfnaked1986 email: [email protected]