Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU West Diamond 3 2340 LoLKing Score all Champions all Runes and 5 Runepages

Discussion on EU West Diamond 3 2340 LoLKing Score all Champions all Runes and 5 Runepages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU West Diamond 3 2340 LoLKing Score all Champions all Runes and 5 Runepages

The account has all champions unlocked. All runes are also unlocked. It has 5 rune pages. It currently is in Diamond 3.
PERFECT ACCOUNT for a guy that wants to start streaming high MMR games since it has 2340 MMR.
Because of my high MMR my matches are shown on Spectate Live on the frontpage of the League of Legends client ! So if you're a streamer thats FREE ADVERTISING!

contact me on skype at adrian.hanzo

Special note to scammers : I have the original e-mail on which it was registered, if you try to scam you`ll just waste both my time and your time so please move along if your intentions are to be stupid.

Forgot to mention. To show you good faith I will let you log on the account BEFORE you pay me anything. To show you all I want is to get rid of the game that takes over 16 hours of my life daily.

Tags
eu west all champions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S1/S2/S3 Gold NA account. All champions. 240 Skins. 20 Runepages, Most runes.
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As of 4/17/13 Has all champions Below is a list of all of the skins on the account. I am not sure what all information people would request. Just Pm or email me with any questions. Contact me on skype : alexutu223 1. Dynasty Ahri 2. Midnight Ahri 3. Foxfire Ahri 4. Stinger Akali 5. Crimson Akali
[Selling] EU West Diamond 3 2340 LoLKing Score all Champions all Runes and 5 Runepages unlocked
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has all champions unlocked. All runes are also unlocked. It has 5 rune pages. It currently is in Diamond 3. PERFECT ACCOUNT for a guy that wants to start streaming high MMR games since it has 2340 MMR. contact me on skype at adrian.hanzo Special note to scammers : I have the original e-mail on which it was registered, if you try to scam you`ll just waste both my time and your time so please move along if your intentions are to be stupid. Forgot to mention. To show you good...
[Selling] EUW Account Diamond IV [+S2 DIAMOND] , 101 Champions/35+ Skins/7 RunePages,200+ Runes
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* Skype: energiae Xfire: supernova32 Payment: PayPal ONLY! BUYOUT FOR: 300 EURO I'm currently selling this Diamond IV
[Selling] EUNE Account Diamond II , 104 Champions/55 skins, 12 runepages[ALOT of runes]
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* **EDIT** Account promoted to Diamond I ! Skype: exlunakore Or send me a message on here. Payment: PayPal ONLY!
[B] LoL Acc (PAX TF, 93 Champions, 117 Skins, 10 Runepages, almost 300 Runes)
08/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, ich würde gerne meinen League of Legends Account verkaufen, da ich keine Lust mehr auf das Spiel besitze. Auf dem Account befinden sich 93 Champions, 117 Skins und 10 Runenseiten. Legendäre Skins: Gentleman Cho'Gath Corporate Mundo