Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with 100 Champions/ 81 Skins/ 18 Runepages

Discussion on Account with 100 Champions/ 81 Skins/ 18 Runepages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/16/2013, 03:18   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
nice seller <3
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TOP Account On EUW ! 93 Champions! Over 60 Skins! 19 Runepages!
12/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello and welcome, This is the second account i'm selling on this awesome site! I completely forgot about this one here since i sold my last one, mainly because i've played GW2 and DOTA2 like a madman . The reason i have two accounts is, simply i was really addicted :/ and i wanted to get higher rating so i created a new one, and i was able to taste 1800 elo ( with the elo boost ) ! Skins 50 Skins, including 1 Legendarys, Bewitching Nidalee (<3 love it) which is not available anymore,...
[Trading] EUW - Bronze I account (68 Champions, 13 Skins, 9 Runepages, 11k IP)
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everyone. I want to trade my Bronze I (59 LP, gets 30-40 LP per win) account. http://imageshack.us/a/img690/8307/19080427.png It has 467 normal wins on it. The account has 68 champions: http://imageshack.us/a/img153/425/champsj.png Champions who are marked with an "S" have skins on them.
NA Account- 50 Champions, 3 RunePages, 7 Skins | 60$
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell my account which has never been banned or warned or anything like that. It is LVL30. 50 Champions owned: Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, Darius, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Janna, Jax, Kayle, Kennen, Kha'Zix, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Malphite, Master Yi, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Orianna, Poppy, Ryze, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Skarner, Sona, Soraka, Syndra, Taric, Teemo, Thresh, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate,...
[WTS] -EPIC- EUW account - 100 champions - 150~ skins - 7 runepages
01/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings to all elitepvpers, I have finally decided to sell my League of Legends account.Ive been quitting this game since season 2,play for 1 week,quit for 6 months and so on.Its time for me to finally end League of Legends forever. Account information : Skins - There are approximately around 150 skins or more on the account.I have not done the counting,but i can guarantee that there is not less then that amount. Rare/Unavailable skins :
LoL Account - 65 Champions, 35 Skins, 10 Runepages
12/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there, I'm willing to exchange my EU West LoL account. It is Unranked in Season 2, so you can have a fresh start with an awesome arsenal! It has atm 25 RP, 9002 IP (because dodge runes were removed), 65 Champions, 35 skins (including Legendary ones and some not available at the store anymore), 10 runepages and lots of runes. You can check all the details here! The base value, considering I'm from Europe, is 100 and offers beyond 120 get a free name change of your choice, before I...