Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gold V account , 20 rune pages , all champs

Discussion on gold V account , 20 rune pages , all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gold V account , 20 rune pages , all champs

for more info (screenshared) CONTACT ME ON SKYPE : eloupup

PS : JUST USE MIDDLEMAN! SCAMMERS DON'T EVEN TRY DO ADD

Tags
account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold account - All champs 7 rune pages
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Gold account S2 and Plat account S3 (GOLD BORDER - CURRENT PLATINIUM V 12 points) All champs and 7 rune pages Have about 400 runes (almost every rune) Skins: Bird of Prey Anivia - 520 Hextech Anivia - 975 Goth Annie
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Pictures on bottom This is obviously a very valuable account, so I'll only consider high offers, I'm looking for around 750. Post here with your skype to negotiate and for more info. I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze...
[Selling] [EUW] lvl 30 account // 33 champs // 3 rune pages // Gold 3 69lp !
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hey guys, i wanna sell my euw account. most infos in topic. if you are interessted, pn me! payment only PP & PSC
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Pictures on bottom 1000€ PM to negotiate and for more info (I'll let you log in to it to check the account etc) I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze (for cup winners only) It has all champions, all rune pages. Some rune...
Selling lvl 30 NA account, 36 champs, 4 rune pages, 4 T3 rune sets, and skins!
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
this account has all the things you could want in any league of legends account, skins, champions, runes, rune pages! i have personally also spent over $120 on riot points for this account some of the benefits include: 36 champions: akali alistar amumu annie ashe casseopeia