Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger 5v5 Team CHEAP

Discussion on Challenger 5v5 Team CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger 5v5 Team CHEAP

Hello!

I'm selling Challenger 5v5 Team which exists on EUNE(actually it's diamond I, but tomorrow it will be Challenger 99%).

We are selling only whole team, no slots(but I think we can do it with proper price)

I don't want much money for the team, it's discussable.
Not going first(for whole team), can go first for slot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Challenger 3v3 Team WTS Tier Boosts/Challenger Slots/Diamond IV Team/Lessons
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Season 2 Diamond/Season 3 Challenger team (3v3's) looking for work! Will provide proof upon request. Rates Bronze Tier - $20/tier (+$15 Silver Promotion) Silver Tier - $30/tier (+$25 Gold Promotion) Gold Tier - $40/tier (+$35 Platinum Promotion) Platinum Tier - $50/tier (+$45 for Diamond Promotion) Diamond Tier - We'll talk.
WTS spots in CHALLENGER 3v3 team OR the entire team
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, lolleagueboost.org haven't had a huge amount of orders recently, so me and two other boosters decided to try out luck in 3v3. The team is now challenger with a decent amount of points. We are looking to either sell the entire team or spots (up to 5) in the team which will give you challenger icon for 3v3 for season 3. PM, add us on skype (lolleagueboost) or post in this thread for offers. Thank you. EDIT: The team is on EU-West EDIT2: Prizes: 100$per spot (till season end) or...
[Selling] Challenger 5v5 Team
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I want to sell Challenger Tier 5v5 Team which exists on Europe Nordic&East. I'm not going first,using middleman. we go like - you pay, I kick every member from my team, invite only you, then I leave team and give you captain. My skype: plastus.restore - in welcome message please write why you add me(in this situation - challenger team :))
[Selling] SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it said on the title, me and my teammates want to sell our services on 3v3 Team ranked. SLots and Team are on EUW only. We can sell slots : 1 slot Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 2 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 3 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)
[Selling] 3x3 Challenger team EUW
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title states I am selling a 3x3 Challenger team in EUW or a SLOT If you are interested contact me at elo.boost3