Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW/EUNE Boosts **Cheapest possible** (Need some vouches)

Discussion on EUW/EUNE Boosts **Cheapest possible** (Need some vouches) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/28/2013, 12:29   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/1
I can vouch for you.
#Skype added.
Old 06/30/2013, 11:25   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well i pay (50%) to him my boost . Silver IV - Gold V he play 2 games in wednesday then next day he say "can't play because of my brother i will play friday okey?" then friday not answered me and then went offline until now... When he play answer my questions always and was very nice guy i hope he come back....
Old 06/30/2013, 15:38   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

heheh
Old 06/30/2013, 17:13   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous52 View Post
Well i pay (50%) to him my boost . Silver IV - Gold V he play 2 games in wednesday then next day he say "can't play because of my brother i will play friday okey?" then friday not answered me and then went offline until now... When he play answer my questions always and was very nice guy i hope he come back....
same happened to me. we arranged the price and different stuff. then he wanted to start the boost so i pay him the money (25€) and suddenly he cant play anymore because his brother is visiting or smth and he 'wants' to play later... after a few days no message from him and i send him a mssage on elitepvpers.

his answer 'Hello, I'm really sorry that I haven't started it yet, a few days ago I was in a car accident and broke my arm and a couple of bones so I am currently staying at the hospital, just got internet access/consciousness back. As soon as I get back on my feet I'll start it.'

first i believe him but then i added him with another skype account and he told me he was boosting atm and everything was like the first time. he was in best shape

i researched him and apparently he is permabanned for flaming (after 10 bans):

EDIT: i hope we get clarisfaction on this from demacionservices
Closed Thread