Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Unranked LV 30 |GOOD|CHEAP|FAST|

Discussion on NA Unranked LV 30 |GOOD|CHEAP|FAST| within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Unranked LV 30 |GOOD|CHEAP|FAST|

Hey all, I've got another account to sell today for NA server. It is unranked currently, has many champs & runes. The account DOES come with original email + welcome email. This account comes preloaded with ~5500RP & 4000IP as well. Oh ya, and an 8 win IP boost. You will go first when buying unless you are EXTREMELY trusted on this site. Pictures to this account are posted below for everything the account has.

Price: $70
Old 06/21/2013, 02:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Nice account, would buy it but dont have 70$ lol.
Old 06/21/2013, 02:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 183/1/8
Quote:
Originally Posted by iprodiigy View Post
Nice account, would buy it but dont have 70$ lol.
same here, i'd just lvl up from a service at this price... and cheap rps are cheap lol
Old 06/22/2013, 02:07   #4

#Push
Old 06/24/2013, 01:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

To much for me
Old 06/25/2013, 17:38   #6

#

#

#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap and fast elo boost from Unranked to Platinium V ; )
06/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Hi guys, im Diamond I player, and i offer cheap boosting, im open for all kind of boosting or teaching lessons for adc,mid,top and jungle, i can boost on both EU servers , russian and north america servers too. I'm offering couching and helping wirh runes, masteries too :) Status: AVAILABLE PRICE FROM DIVISION TO DIVISION 11€ Bronze V - Bronze IV 11€ Bronze IV - Bronze III
Sell very nice 30 level unranked account cheap fast till 30 januaru
01/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi epvp i want to sell/trade my EUNE account , it has 5200 RP 1000 IP 80 champions , around ~70 skins , and unranked with 1630 ELO last season , account has alot of rare skins (pax , riot , legacy , limited,legendary) for more info pm me skype : sworderr.epvp i would like to sell it around 35 euro fast i need to upgrade my TERA account offer is up until 30 january , since my - from a scammer im willing to go first for some members
[B]GFX Service |Mit Weiterverkaufsrecht|Fast|Cheap|Good
12/08/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Willkommen Hiermit eröffne ich meinen GFX-Store :) Ich starte von ganz von vorne, da ich mein Laptop neu aufgesetzt habe :D Derzeit habe ich deswegen keine Beispiele :( Diese werden nachgeliefert. Was erstelle ich ? - Signature - Logos
BEST ELO BOOST- FAST CHEAP AND GOOD
07/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i am from 2,3k elo but i sold that account can give the name of the account if you need to check now i am playing in my smurf with 1650 elo.. the point is i can carry every game since 0 elo to 2k elo. the prices are cheapest when compared with the other services and why? 1- I want more clients. 2- I get the same results of the other professional players. 3- I think its fair enought you pay me less since i am not trusted in the site i have a few posts.
[SELL] LVL30 | Good Champs | Nice Skins | CHEAP | UNRANKED
04/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys, I'm back and want to sell you a really nice account for the normal or beginners at playing LoL. First I want to say that this account is not created by me i bought it a long time ago. The Facts 'bout the account: ~ EUW ~ LVL 30 ~ UNRANKED ELO --> NO ELO ~ 50 Champs --> most important champs are bought ~ 20 Skins --> Lion Dance Kog'Maw (Legendary), and mostly just 975 RP skins ~ 2 full rune pages