Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS level 30 account on EUW - 52 champions and 17 skins (legacy and 1350 ones)

Discussion on WTS level 30 account on EUW - 52 champions and 17 skins (legacy and 1350 ones) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS level 30 account on EUW - 52 champions and 17 skins (legacy and 1350 ones)

WTS level 30 account on EUW

- 52 champions ( )
- 17 skins (including Arcade Sona, Snow Day Ziggs, Mafia Graves, Bruce Lee Sin, Full Metal Rammus, Battleborn Kayle, Judgment Kayle, Nightmare Cho and more)
- 314 RP, 1999 IP
- 10 runes pages and plenty runes ( )
- The account is in Bronze II. Getting 20-30 points for each win, so climbing shouldn't be hard
- Never banned, never been in tribunal (got the summoner icon to confirm that)
- Awesome name

PM or tell me your skype name, and we'll be in touch! (only accept reasonable offers)

PZ
Old 06/19/2013, 22:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Some pictures please?

Tags
champions, euw, level 30, skins, wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS level 30 account on EUW - 52 champions and 17 skins (legacy and 1350 ones)
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS level 30 account on EUW - 52 champions ( imgur: the simple image sharer ) - 17 skins (including Arcade Sona, Snow Day Ziggs, Mafia Graves, Bruce Lee Sin, Full Metal Rammus, Battleborn Kayle, Judgment Kayle, Nightmare Cho and more) - 314 RP, 1999 IP - 10 runes pages and plenty runes ( imgur: the simple image sharer ) - The account is in Bronze II. Getting 20-30 points for each win, so climbing shouldn't be hard - Never banned, never been in tribunal (got the summoner icon to...
[Selling] Thread: EUW Level 30 Account 102 Champions & 109 skins / 28 legacy/limited skins inc
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
[Selling] NA account all champions 127 skins legendary and legacy
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
it is gold, have 9 runes pages, all runes, a lot of legendary and legacy skins you can't buy anymore. add my on skype: kinkhood Foxfire Ahri Crimson Akali Nurse Akali Unchained Alistar Infernal Alistar Sad Robot Amumu Bird of prey Anivia Frostfire Annie
HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I've played league for about 1.5-2 years now and I've had some good times. However I'm simply put just tired of people in this game. I'm tired of the way people act, I'm tired of the way people play. And now I feel like I'm done. I'm all used up and I don't want to play it anymore. Therefor I've decided to sell it. As put in the title, I've spent way too much money than I expected on this account. I'm really not going to list it all here. I want to get rid of the account for a fair ammount...
Selling NA account with 97 champions and ~50 skins. (LEGACY, LIMITED LEGENDARY SKINS)
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: NA Level: 30 Champions: 97, missing Draven & Darius Skins: 48 (See below for list) Elo: 1300 (only ~50 ranked games played. Still gains ~20 per win)