Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting Plat 3 Player NA

Discussion on Elo Boosting Plat 3 Player NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boosting Plat 3 Player NA

Elo boosting in NA server
Currently Plat 3 on the NA servers.

I'm pretty new to this site/boosting so no vouchers as of right now, but looking forwarding to get into this. Making money while playing a game you love is a WIN WIN

Anyways, rates!

my rates
Bronze V-Bronze I ~$15 per division
Bronze I-Silver V ~$20 (promotion)
Silver V-Silver I ~$23 per division
Silver I-Gold V ~$30(promotion)

Will play some voucher games if anyone is interesting in using my services!
Contact me via skype: krnboi2791

I ask that you have all the runes required or enough IP for me to purchase them myself.

I am looking forward to helping you guys out and hope many of you will use me!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Plat Elo player! Elo boosting service
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello and welcome to my elo boosting service thread. I'm an experienced player in League of Legends and I'm plat ELO player.I can play all roles. My goal is to get you guys out of "ELO HELL" (elo hell differs among others) My prices are as follows... 0000 ~ 1600 = 30$ USD per 100 ELO 1600 ~ 1700 = 40$ USD per 100 ELO 1700 ~ 1800 = 50$ USD per 100 ELO 1800 ~ 1900 = 60$ USD per 100 ELO
[Boost] Plat V Player Boosting any Bronze/Silver Div
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
All Bronze Div's = $10 All Silver Div's = $15 Payment accepted in NA RP This is only for NA accounts as its the only server i get decent ping on. Skype: Lhuggins1989
Platinum II player boosting from Bronze V to Plat V !
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Omar here, I will be offering a boosting service for the following months, I'm a platinum II player who is looking to help out bronze, silver and gold players. As for myself, I will soon hit diamond, so I consider my self as a good player capable of offering a good boosting service. Below I'll post the price for each division : Bronze V - Bronze I : 15 $ USD per 100 league points Promotion series Bronze I --> Silver V : 10$ USD
Cheap elo boosting from plat player(1900 s2 1860 s3)
12/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Closed.
ELO boosting service! ( Cheap And Fast! ) Plat player
03/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself , I am a pro league of legends player , currently 1930 elo in solo queue ( was 2k elo a week ago ). If you are bored of getting feeders/leavers/trolls on your team constantly, and want a better solo ranked elo , look no further! What I offer: -Reliable, fast service. -Zero security risk, your account will remain pristine after the boosting period is done, the only difference will be your ranked standing. -Free gameplay advice when the boosting...