Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GOLD II account / 83 Champions / 25 Skins

Discussion on Selling GOLD II account / 83 Champions / 25 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GOLD II account / 83 Champions / 25 Skins

Hi dudes, i'm selling my account with 83 champs / 25 skins / 4 Rune Pages if u want use sharescreen or want to see some pictures, add me on skype: sweex31

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling EUW account lvl 30 with 94 champions and more than 30 skins.
01/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
How I said, Im selling my account which have all champions WITHOUT: Nami/Zed/Elise/Syndra/Hicarim/Fiora/Sejuani/Viktor /Yorick/Karma/Swain/Vladmir/Heimer/Malza/Galio. (I preffer to say which i havent for finish more fast). Skins that I have are: -Stinger Akali -Unchained Alistar & Infernal Alistar -Ametyst Ashe -Artic Warfare Caitlyn -Desesperada Cassiopeia -Red Baron Corki (Legendary) & Urfraider Corki
Selling NA account with 97 champions and ~50 skins. (LEGACY, LIMITED LEGENDARY SKINS)
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: NA Level: 30 Champions: 97, missing Draven & Darius Skins: 48 (See below for list) Elo: 1300 (only ~50 ranked games played. Still gains ~20 per win)
Selling NA account with all champions and 72 skins.
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Server: NA Champions: ALL Rune Pages: 8 Runes: AD bot, AP mid, support, aspeed jungler, mspeed jungler, tank, ad brusier.... have everything you'll need. Elo: 1200 with more than 1000 ranked games played If you want screenshots or have any questions, add me on skype My skype name is dannylee101 I expect you to go first (see my vouches), or pay the fees for a middleman.
[Selling] LoL Account lvl 30 All Champions nearly All Skins
02/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my account (EU-West) ; I stopped playing because of the girl I love, and that account, which has cost me a lot, I'd like to sell it to make her a really nice present. So here is the deal; for 500€, this account has over 600 victories, has 20 complete Runes Pages and has every single Champion out, and nearly every Skins (excepted some promotionals, limited ones). The account has been purged and no contacts are left, and there are enough RPs to buy a rename. Its actual Elo...
selling lvl 30 account,64 champions,29 skins
01/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello elite pvpers :),so just like the title says,if u dont even believe pictures than add me on,skype share screen proof the account has: -64 champions -29 skins - infortunately not a lot of runes but ap quints,ap red,ap blue,armor yellow,red as,red mp,red ad - on account there still are 1020 rp and 321 ip - 619 wins and a bit more lose - ranked stats are 2/5...