Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO Boosting and Coaching on Garena SEA

Discussion on ELO Boosting and Coaching on Garena SEA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO Boosting and Coaching on Garena SEA

As stated in the title. We are a group of experienced boosters/coaches and if you are looking to get quality services at an affordable rate, please do not hesitate to contact us. We understand that the demand for boosting in SEA is quite high and the number of boosters around do not suit the demand which is why we have decided to make a website so that potential customers will have a platform in which you can find out more about us and hopefully make us look more reliable. We have been doing this for quite some time and I can assure you, we provide the best services in the SEA region. All of our boosters and coaches are part of the elite group of Challengers on the server.

If you are interested, please contact us on Skype @ eloseasupport. You can also find more information on our website .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Professional & cheap Level Boosting, Elo Boosting, Coaching Service
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2864009-next-gen-league-legends-account-shop .html
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...
Elo boosting, and coaching.
07/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Strictly NA server~~~ Hey I am new to the elo boosting. I have multiple platinum accounts on the NA server, and am willing to help people out. I will show you anything you ask for proof since I have not built a reputation on here yet. Things I can offer -> coaching through ventrilo only (coaching will cost) -> answering questions/theory crafts for you with just adding me in game, free of charge.
WTS [NA] ELO BOOSTING + COACHING
06/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Hi, my name is Mike. I live in LA and currently graduated from university My highest elo: 1919 s1 & 2022 s2 What I'm selling: ELO boost service up to 1800 but willing to try for higher if you have the patience. I also sell coaching service to people less skilled than myself. I will most likely to duo with a partner but may cost $5 extra to do that since its more time efficient and takes the labor of two people instead of one. Prices for Elo Boosting: 0~1500= $35/100elo 1500~1600=...