Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search EUW GOLD ACCOUNT. NO SCAMER!!!!!!!!!

Discussion on Search EUW GOLD ACCOUNT. NO SCAMER!!!!!!!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 91
Talking Search EUW GOLD ACCOUNT. NO SCAMER!!!!!!!!!

hey
I am looking for a gold account with the 6 runes pages. Furthermore, the account should have at least 80 champions and some skins. Payment options at the moment unfortunately only Paysafecards. Contact me at skype:Kilianwop
I tried not to Scamen I want only the account and then comes the PSC since I was already 2x scamet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search EUW GOLD ACCOUNT@@@@@@
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I search a gold account EUW with least 5 Runenpages and ca. 50 Champions. Unfortunately at the moment I can only pay with Paysafecard. Connact skype: Kilianwop
[Search]Gold Elo Account [Pay]over 50€!
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, good offers on Skype: iamsonice1337 We deal like: U let me show ur account ( give me id + password ) and ur paypal email, if i checked all by myself ill send u 50% than we change email and password and than the another 50% If u want we can talk on skype because i want to trade fair! Dont add me if u want first or like 10% first and than account. again skype: iamsonice1337
s3nz0r big scamer prove im scamer nob
10/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Put you proves here if you have if no go and die