Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring : NA Boosters for www.lolboost.net

Discussion on Hiring : NA Boosters for www.lolboost.net within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 100/0/0

What we are looking for :

18+ Years old
Working Paypal account
Diamond V and above
Have less than 100 ping to NA servers(Please no EU guys saying they can play on NA)
Be mature
Able to communicate
Cooperate

If you match these criteria, and would like to earn money playing video games, add me on skype : Leagueboost2
Old 06/09/2013, 19:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I sent you a request on lgphail.
Old 06/09/2013, 20:15   #3

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoretical View Post
I sent you a request on lgphail.
Added you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HIRING] Boosters (and Coaches) for ELOLift.com
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello prospective boosters, coaches AND customers, ADD US ON SKYPE: ELOLIFT A partner and I have recently started a new elo boosting service called "ELOLift". You can check out our website here (http://www.elolift.com) but it is still undergoing major construction. Website expected to finish by the end of this month (May). We are looking for Challenger, Diamond, and Platinum level players to elo boost and/or coach for our business. We work with NA and EUW/EUNE servers at the moment....
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
As we are getting too many orders, we are looking for skilled boosters to fill up our ranks! What you must be : Competent at boosting Reliable Trustworthy Have a paypal(account to be paid) Hard working Preferably somewhere in the Diamond/Challenger division, or able to boost to Diamond V
Looking for more NA boosters! lolboost.net
03/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the topic states, we are in need of some more NA boosters due to the amount of clients we are receiving on NA, if you are Diamond V and upward on the NA server and boosting interests you, please feel free to contact us! Skype : LeagueBoost email : [email protected]
www.lolboost.me is recruiting boosters!
02/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, We have grown quite a bit over the last few weeks and even though we just hired 2 new boosters we are still getting more orders then we can handle, so here we are again, recruiting more boosters. We need an additional two new boosters for our NA region, one who can boost up to platinum 5 and one who can boost to Diamond. If you want to boost to diamond you need to be diamond yourself, and you have to play a ranked game while we spectate so we can see that you can boost to diamond....
SmokeBoost Hiring NA/EU Boosters - 2k+
01/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2144509-smokex-trusted-elo-boosting-service. html SmokeBoost is very successful right now and with the launch of our website coming out soon. We need more boosters - we are getting overwhelmed with jobs both on NA server and on EU server. If you are interested add me on skype: SmokeBoost Note: SmokeBoost takes a 10% cut out of every job, sometimes less, never more, and sometimes never if the payment is small.