Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost Service -> Diamond player -> Fair Prices

Discussion on Elo Boost Service -> Diamond player -> Fair Prices within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Elo Boost Service -> Diamond player -> Fair Prices

Hey guys, this is Grow uP gaming Boosts
SITE OF OUR MULTIGAMING :
SERVER : ONLY EUWEST

Why choose Us?

We're a group of very experienced players who have all been playing for 2-3 years. We've hit Diamond on several accounts, and some of us have even hit Challenger. We're very experienced in terms of boosting and have been boosting for nearly a year now. The service that we offer is a very reliable and trustworthy service, we complete your job is the fastest amount of time possible and are always on skype to respond to any questions you have. We do not message people in your friends list and we play as if we're playing on our personal accounts.

Contact Information

If you're interested in purchasing boosting or coaching, please add GrowuPgamingboosts on skype.

Prices

Bronze V --> Bronze I = 15euros
Bronze I --> Silver V = 10euros

Silver V --> Silver I = 25euros
Silver I --> Gold V = 15 euros

Gold V --> Gold I= 40euros
Gold I --> Platinum V = 25 euros

Platinum V --> Platinum IV = 45euros
Platinum IV --> Platinum III = 50euros
Platinum III --> Platinum II = 55euros
Platinum II --> Platinum I = 60euros
Platinum I --> Diamond V = 80euros

Diamond V --> Diamond IV = 80euros
Diamond IV --> Diamond III = 105euros
Diamond III --> Diamond II = 130euros
Diamond II --> Diamond I = 155euros

PS : THE PRICE IS NOT FOR DIVISION (ITS THE ALL PACK)
Coaching & Duo Queues

Coaching is 7euros per hour, taught by a Diamond/Challenger player.
Duo Queues are 5euros per game, includes voice communication & tips by us.

Proof of Boosters & Past Boosts (Coming Soon!)

Vouches : if you are interested in vouch us , pls contact skype or via @ p
Old 06/09/2013, 17:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
polease ban this guy..
Old 06/09/2013, 19:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 235/1/0
Aimkey39 is a scammer !!! DON'T TRUST HIM !! And he multipost.

Proof here :
Same skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boost Service -> Diamond player -> Fair Prices
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EUW SERVERS Hello everyone, we are Elo.URSS.Boosters . We offer Professional Division boosting by Diamond players. We have a solid staff of boosters who work at all hours. We boost/Coach 24 hours a day. Why Pick Us Over The Competition? Clients used to ask us: Why should I pick you over some of your competitors? The answer is simple. We are the best at what we do. We pride ourselves on giving you the speed you are looking for and we are always available to answer any questions. We...
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, this is Grow uP gaming Boosts SITE OF OUR MULTIGAMING : http://www.growupgaming.org/ SERVER : ONLY EUWEST Why choose Us? We're a group of very experienced players who have all been playing for 2-3 years. We've hit Diamond on several accounts, and some of us have even hit Challenger. We're very experienced in terms of boosting and have been boosting for nearly a year now. The service that we offer is a very reliable and trustworthy service, we complete your job is the fastest...
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, this is Grow uP gaming Boosts SITE OF OUR MULTIGAMING : http://www.growupgaming.org/ SERVER : ONLY EUWEST Why choose Us? We're a group of very experienced players who have all been playing for 2-3 years. We've hit Diamond on several accounts, and some of us have even hit Challenger. We're very experienced in terms of boosting and have been boosting for nearly a year now. The service that we offer is a very reliable and trustworthy service, we complete your job is the fastest...
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i know im new here but i am willing to offer my "Division Boost Service" Since i am new on ePVP and dont have any rating yet i am willing to do a couple vouch boosts for trusted members! Status: Currently accepting jobs! About my self:
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i know im new here but i am willing to offer my "Division Boost Service" Since i am new on ePVP and dont have any rating yet i am willing to do a couple vouch boosts for trusted members! Status: Currently accepting jobs! About my self: